25 Aug 2009
from what i heard from my psychiatrist, is that all generics are only 80% of the medicine itself, therefore the other 20% is nothing, so i ALWAYS try get the name brand. when possible. even pharmacies dont tell ya..so my question is, why ? im soooo tired of hearing the same thing when i ask if theres a difference and they always respond with "no, theyre the same"... but please confirm with other health care professionals.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I have taken a generic for a month at 150 mg twice a day. I was weaned off of Effexor and now have depression, irritability and anger. There seems to ...
2 answers • 24 Jun 2010
My pharmacy was out of the brand name, so they gave me the generic. I am taking this for the first time. Do I want the brand name to start out with?
1 answer • 27 Jun 2011
About 4 years ago I took wellbutrin and it really helped me. My second prescription refill was done with the generic drug. Within 10 days the drug ...
1 answer • 9 Nov 2011
Wellbutrin XL - I started taking Teva brand generic (300 mg) in November and was doing very well on?
... it. But a week and a half ago I switched to name brand (Teva brand was no longer available) and also went up to 450 mg. Since then, I have been ...
1 answer • 27 Jan 2012
I've been hearing so much about how people were doing well on brand name Wellbutrin, and then were switched by insurance to generics and had ...
4 answers • 7 Mar 2014