Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

What is the difference between Estrace and bioidentical estradiol?

Estrace is made by a pharmaceutical company who claims that is the same 17 beta estradiol that compounding pharmacies make, called estradiol ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - my dr.prescribed estrace for me but never gave a dosage. I would like the?

Least amount to be effective and the shortest time frame. As I'm afraid of side effects. If anyone could advise I would appreciate it.

Estrace Vaginal Cream - Estrace cream doesn't alway absorb... sometimes comes out in lumps. Is this?

... normal? Sometimes it seems if the tube is 2-3 weeks old, it doesn't absorb as well. Any thoughts?