Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - my dr.prescribed estrace for me but never gave a dosage. I would like the?

Least amount to be effective and the shortest time frame. As I'm afraid of side effects. If anyone could advise I would appreciate it.

Estrace Vaginal Cream - Estrace cream doesn't alway absorb... sometimes comes out in lumps. Is this?

... normal? Sometimes it seems if the tube is 2-3 weeks old, it doesn't absorb as well. Any thoughts?

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How often do you use the compounded formula for estrace?

I too was on estrace but after 6 weeks or so was having anxiety and feeling teary and depressed. I asked to switch to the compounded formula and ...