Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

My Dr gave me Estrace Cream because I had a sore in my vaginal area?

I had a sore on the bottom of my "lip" Dr said that it was not an STD but that the tissue had split clean and it just felt like a raised ...

I have been prescribed Estrace but am already on bioidentical estrogen via pellets?

Won't this create too much estrogen in my body?

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...