Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

My Dr gave me Estrace Cream because I had a sore in my vaginal area?

I had a sore on the bottom of my "lip" Dr said that it was not an STD but that the tissue had split clean and it just felt like a raised ...

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - my dr.prescribed estrace for me but never gave a dosage. I would like the?

Least amount to be effective and the shortest time frame. As I'm afraid of side effects. If anyone could advise I would appreciate it.

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am switching from Estrodiol using a half of a 1mg pill to Estrace cream?

Is there a recommended way to do this? Can I just stop the pills or do I need to wean from one to the other?