Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

My Dr gave me Estrace Cream because I had a sore in my vaginal area?

I had a sore on the bottom of my "lip" Dr said that it was not an STD but that the tissue had split clean and it just felt like a raised ...

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

What is the difference between Estrace and bioidentical estradiol?

Estrace is made by a pharmaceutical company who claims that is the same 17 beta estradiol that compounding pharmacies make, called estradiol ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How often do you use the compounded formula for estrace?

I too was on estrace but after 6 weeks or so was having anxiety and feeling teary and depressed. I asked to switch to the compounded formula and ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am switching from Estrodiol using a half of a 1mg pill to Estrace cream?

Is there a recommended way to do this? Can I just stop the pills or do I need to wean from one to the other?