Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

My Dr gave me Estrace Cream because I had a sore in my vaginal area?

I had a sore on the bottom of my "lip" Dr said that it was not an STD but that the tissue had split clean and it just felt like a raised ...

Do I stop estrace cream while using monisat cream?

got yeast infection frm antibiotics and have been on estrace cream over a year and want to know if i should stop estrace while using monistat

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I seem to waste a lot of this expensive medication when I try to use it . Is

... there a more accurate mode of application (other than the included plunger) that I can use?

Estrace Vaginal Cream - My prescription for estrace says grams?

I was researching the reviews on estrace and all the reviews here have been very helpful and hopeful. I'm confused, because the posts I found ...

1 answer 14 days ago