Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Do I stop estrace cream while using monisat cream?

got yeast infection frm antibiotics and have been on estrace cream over a year and want to know if i should stop estrace while using monistat

What is the difference between Estrace and bioidentical estradiol?

Estrace is made by a pharmaceutical company who claims that is the same 17 beta estradiol that compounding pharmacies make, called estradiol ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - my dr.prescribed estrace for me but never gave a dosage. I would like the?

Least amount to be effective and the shortest time frame. As I'm afraid of side effects. If anyone could advise I would appreciate it.

Estrace Vaginal Cream - Estrace cream doesn't alway absorb... sometimes comes out in lumps. Is this?

... normal? Sometimes it seems if the tube is 2-3 weeks old, it doesn't absorb as well. Any thoughts?