Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How does estrace work? Does it strengthen the vaginal wall? How long should?

... I be on it before taking a smaller dose?

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...

What is the difference between Estrace and bioidentical estradiol?

Estrace is made by a pharmaceutical company who claims that is the same 17 beta estradiol that compounding pharmacies make, called estradiol ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I seem to waste a lot of this expensive medication when I try to use it . Is

... there a more accurate mode of application (other than the included plunger) that I can use?