Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

My Dr gave me Estrace Cream because I had a sore in my vaginal area?

I had a sore on the bottom of my "lip" Dr said that it was not an STD but that the tissue had split clean and it just felt like a raised ...

Do I stop estrace cream while using monisat cream?

got yeast infection frm antibiotics and have been on estrace cream over a year and want to know if i should stop estrace while using monistat

What is the difference between Estrace and bioidentical estradiol?

Estrace is made by a pharmaceutical company who claims that is the same 17 beta estradiol that compounding pharmacies make, called estradiol ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - Estrace cream doesn't alway absorb... sometimes comes out in lumps. Is this?

... normal? Sometimes it seems if the tube is 2-3 weeks old, it doesn't absorb as well. Any thoughts?

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How often do you use the compounded formula for estrace?

I too was on estrace but after 6 weeks or so was having anxiety and feeling teary and depressed. I asked to switch to the compounded formula and ...