Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

My Dr gave me Estrace Cream because I had a sore in my vaginal area?

I had a sore on the bottom of my "lip" Dr said that it was not an STD but that the tissue had split clean and it just felt like a raised ...

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - Estrace cream doesn't alway absorb... sometimes comes out in lumps. Is this?

... normal? Sometimes it seems if the tube is 2-3 weeks old, it doesn't absorb as well. Any thoughts?

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How often do you use the compounded formula for estrace?

I too was on estrace but after 6 weeks or so was having anxiety and feeling teary and depressed. I asked to switch to the compounded formula and ...