Is the cream Estrace like a bioidentical or is it synthetic?

Estrace Vaginal cream contains bioidentical hormones (made from yams and soy).

Is "Estrace" a synthetic hormone or natural?

I'm a 47 year old women going through memopause. I have had a Hysterectomy and one ovary remaining. I want to know if HRT drugs such as Estrace ...

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Estrace Vaginal Cream - How does estrace work? Does it strengthen the vaginal wall? How long should?

... I be on it before taking a smaller dose?

Estrace Vaginal Cream - I am 49, had a bladder sling almost 1yr. ago, . who did surgery did not?

dr who did it ,did not tell me... to use anything to keep it form eroding, next visit to obgyn, she tells me that i must keep it moist with Estrace ...

What is the difference between Estrace and bioidentical estradiol?

Estrace is made by a pharmaceutical company who claims that is the same 17 beta estradiol that compounding pharmacies make, called estradiol ...