Is Tetracycline good for treating a staph infection?

Anonymous

yes.

I just find out I have staph infection on my scalp. My prescription prescribe CEPHALEXIN 500mg?

capsules. Is that medicine an good antibiotics for staph infection?

I am going to take Bactroban (nasal) to kill my own staph before surgery. Any downside to this?

I am doing this because I had to have a spinal cord stimulator removed due to a Staph/MSSA infection in my spine from the implant. They suspect that ...

Is this Staph infection?

I am prone to staph infections and also have MRSA. Every few months I will get these pimple looking things on my right hand, always in the same ...

Have horrible Skin Infections all over body, Doxcycline clears it. Ideas on how to proceed ?

Hi, Problems started with long term ( athletes foot ), & tinea. Went to ER after several treatments Tina cured. In middle of many ER visits for ...

Clindamycin - Can you develop staph infection from having your wisdom teeth pulled?

Surgery was performed July 4, 2014 and the 16 yr old girl developed staph infection, or was diagnosed with staph infection just yesterday. She is on ...

1 answer 4 days ago