Is Tetracycline good for treating a staph infection?

Anonymous

yes.

What does a staph infection look like when it first starts?

A pimple with a white puss pocket? It looks like a spider bite kinda. Do they spread easy if it is a staph infection? could it be an ingrown hair? Or ...

Staph infection?

Is staph infection itchy after you pop it? I had a zit like thing in a private area and popped it and it started to itch a few days later.

Is this Staph infection?

I am prone to staph infections and also have MRSA. Every few months I will get these pimple looking things on my right hand, always in the same ...

Have horrible Skin Infections all over body, Doxcycline clears it. Ideas on how to proceed ?

Hi, Problems started with long term ( athletes foot ), & tinea. Went to ER after several treatments Tina cured. In middle of many ER visits for ...

Clindamycin - Can you develop staph infection from having your wisdom teeth pulled?

Surgery was performed July 4, 2014 and the 16 yr old girl developed staph infection, or was diagnosed with staph infection just yesterday. She is on ...