Is Tetracycline good for treating a staph infection?

Anonymous

yes.

What does a staph infection look like when it first starts?

A pimple with a white puss pocket? It looks like a spider bite kinda. Do they spread easy if it is a staph infection? could it be an ingrown hair? Or ...

I am going to take Bactroban (nasal) to kill my own staph before surgery. Any downside to this?

I am doing this because I had to have a spinal cord stimulator removed due to a Staph/MSSA infection in my spine from the implant. They suspect that ...

Staph infection?

Is staph infection itchy after you pop it? I had a zit like thing in a private area and popped it and it started to itch a few days later.

What ointment should I use for a staph infection?

ointments used for staph infection

Clindamycin - Can you develop staph infection from having your wisdom teeth pulled?

Surgery was performed July 4, 2014 and the 16 yr old girl developed staph infection, or was diagnosed with staph infection just yesterday. She is on ...

1 answer 9 days ago