Is Tetracycline good for treating a staph infection?

Anonymous

yes.

I just find out I have staph infection on my scalp. My prescription prescribe CEPHALEXIN 500mg?

capsules. Is that medicine an good antibiotics for staph infection?

I am going to take Bactroban (nasal) to kill my own staph before surgery. Any downside to this?

I am doing this because I had to have a spinal cord stimulator removed due to a Staph/MSSA infection in my spine from the implant. They suspect that ...

Staph infection?

Is staph infection itchy after you pop it? I had a zit like thing in a private area and popped it and it started to itch a few days later.

Have horrible Skin Infections all over body, Doxcycline clears it. Ideas on how to proceed ?

Hi, Problems started with long term ( athletes foot ), & tinea. Went to ER after several treatments Tina cured. In middle of many ER visits for ...