IS tegretol a narcotic?

No it is not. It's not a controlled substance. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

angeliamartin 11 Feb 2010

Thank you so much. Very helpful

Any interactions between Tegretol XR and Effector XR?

My doctor has decided to try Tegretol XR in hope of lessening my seizures. (8 years and so many medicines without success).My friend says it ...

What can be taken with tegretol xr at the end of pregnancy to stop seizures safely?

i am on 1100 mg of tegertol xr a day for my epilepsy and really want a second anticonvulsant so that i can lower the tegretol xr. i am now 37wks ...

Difference between tegretol and tegretol XR?

I was taking Tegretol XR 400mg/2xday for many years and now have be been changed to plain Tegretol 400mg/1xday and 200mg/1xday. I have been taking it ...

Switching from tegretol to lamictal?

My is getting ready to switch from tegretol 800 mg per day to lamictal. I am scared of the side effects, however I don't think he can stand ...