IS tegretol a narcotic?

No it is not. It's not a controlled substance. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

angeliamartin 11 Feb 2010

Thank you so much. Very helpful

Tegretol and Fatigue/Drowsiness?

I've been on Tegretol for 3 days now to treat bipolar. I am experiencing exhaustion and drowsiness that is so overwhelming that I'm a ...

I am taking tegretol for more than 10 years now. is it safe?

I have a history of epilepsy since 1992. and taking tegretol 200 mg thrice a day since 1998 (700 mg), and fortunately no seizer since 1998. can ...

Has Anyone Heard Anything About Tegretol?

I have a close friend who has been on Tegretol a long time for a seizure disorder. She has always taken the IR Brand Name Tegretol. While this drug ...

How should I transition from Tegretol XR to regular Tegretol?

I have been taking tegretol xr 400mg/2xday for several years for seizures and recently lost my insurance. Now I have been changed to plain tegretol ...

Switching from tegretol to lamictal?

My is getting ready to switch from tegretol 800 mg per day to lamictal. I am scared of the side effects, however I don't think he can stand ...