IS tegretol a narcotic?

No it is not. It's not a controlled substance. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

angeliamartin 11 Feb 2010

Thank you so much. Very helpful

Any interactions between Tegretol XR and Effector XR?

My doctor has decided to try Tegretol XR in hope of lessening my seizures. (8 years and so many medicines without success).My friend says it ...

What can be taken with tegretol xr at the end of pregnancy to stop seizures safely?

i am on 1100 mg of tegertol xr a day for my epilepsy and really want a second anticonvulsant so that i can lower the tegretol xr. i am now 37wks ...

I am taking tegretol for more than 10 years now. is it safe?

I have a history of epilepsy since 1992. and taking tegretol 200 mg thrice a day since 1998 (700 mg), and fortunately no seizer since 1998. can ...

Switching from tegretol to lamictal?

My is getting ready to switch from tegretol 800 mg per day to lamictal. I am scared of the side effects, however I don't think he can stand ...