IS tegretol a narcotic?

No it is not. It's not a controlled substance. I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

angeliamartin 11 Feb 2010

Thank you so much. Very helpful

Tegretol and Fatigue/Drowsiness?

I've been on Tegretol for 3 days now to treat bipolar. I am experiencing exhaustion and drowsiness that is so overwhelming that I'm a ...

What can be taken with tegretol xr at the end of pregnancy to stop seizures safely?

i am on 1100 mg of tegertol xr a day for my epilepsy and really want a second anticonvulsant so that i can lower the tegretol xr. i am now 37wks ...

How should I transition from Tegretol XR to regular Tegretol?

I have been taking tegretol xr 400mg/2xday for several years for seizures and recently lost my insurance. Now I have been changed to plain tegretol ...

Switching from tegretol to lamictal?

My is getting ready to switch from tegretol 800 mg per day to lamictal. I am scared of the side effects, however I don't think he can stand ...