Is teflaro available by perscription from my doctor?

Teflaro is a prescription medicine.
http://www.drugs.com/teflaro.html

Skin and Structure Infection - how many people are affected by complicated skin and skin structure?

... how many people are affected by complicated skin and skin structure infections in the US annually

I am having continuous fungal skin infection in shape of soars particularly on my face and abdomen?

I consulted doctors who advised me to take different antibiotics like cephalexin (sporidex af375), lynx-500 and augmentin and also ayurvedic syrup ...

Bacterial Skin Infection - Hey . I would like to know if this is cellulitis ? how can I attach a?

hey i would like to know if this is Cellulitis ? how do i attach a pic of the same? am i urgent need to know abt it .

Skin and Structure Infection - Bacteria infected hole cut in leg mupirocin ointment plus augumentin?

... tablet plus ciprofloxacin should i use all together? ?

In need of help to deal with mrsa and hookworms. looking for how to buy and use medication.help plz?

i have had hook worms for 11 years and mrsa for 3 years. so rashes and scabs that dont heal keep coming back. a skin doctor saw them and just assumed ...