Is teflaro available by perscription from my doctor?

Teflaro is a prescription medicine.
http://www.drugs.com/teflaro.html

What is the best treatment for cellulitis?

I was diagnosed with cellulitis on 1/29/10 and have been on the generics for Keflex and Bactrim DS since that time, today is 3/2/10. The infection ...

Bacterial Skin Infection - Hey . I would like to know if this is cellulitis ? how can I attach a?

hey i would like to know if this is Cellulitis ? how do i attach a pic of the same? am i urgent need to know abt it .

Interactions with teflaro?

Has anyone had the drug teflaro through an Iv and had any bad side effects? Mentally or physically? If so, what were they?

Skin and Structure Infection - information about reocurring structure infection?

... three years after facial reconstructive trauma surgery. I was diagnosed with periorbital cellulitis, my face is trying to push out the titanium ...

Skin and Structure Infection - Bacteria infected hole cut in leg mupirocin ointment plus augumentin?

... tablet plus ciprofloxacin should i use all together? ?

0 answers 6 days ago