Is teflaro available by perscription from my doctor?

Teflaro is a prescription medicine.
http://www.drugs.com/teflaro.html

Skin and Structure Infection - how many people are affected by complicated skin and skin structure?

... how many people are affected by complicated skin and skin structure infections in the US annually

I am having continuous fungal skin infection in shape of soars particularly on my face and abdomen?

I consulted doctors who advised me to take different antibiotics like cephalexin (sporidex af375), lynx-500 and augmentin and also ayurvedic syrup ...

Bacterial Skin Infection - Hey . I would like to know if this is cellulitis ? how can I attach a?

hey i would like to know if this is Cellulitis ? how do i attach a pic of the same? am i urgent need to know abt it .

Interactions with teflaro?

Has anyone had the drug teflaro through an Iv and had any bad side effects? Mentally or physically? If so, what were they?