Is teflaro available by perscription from my doctor?

Teflaro is a prescription medicine.
http://www.drugs.com/teflaro.html

Skin and Structure Infection - how many people are affected by complicated skin and skin structure?

... how many people are affected by complicated skin and skin structure infections in the US annually

Bacterial Skin Infection - Hey . I would like to know if this is cellulitis ? how can I attach a?

hey i would like to know if this is Cellulitis ? how do i attach a pic of the same? am i urgent need to know abt it .

I was diagnosed with buccal cellulitis following wisdom teeth removal approx 9 days ago. I was?

... placed on IV clindamycin for 3 days and the swelling dramatically decreased, and I was switched to oral clindamycin 300mg q6hr x 10 days. At this ...

Skin and Structure Infection - information about reocurring structure infection?

... three years after facial reconstructive trauma surgery. I was diagnosed with periorbital cellulitis, my face is trying to push out the titanium ...

I'm Afraid My Brother Has Undiagnosed MRSA?

My brother had what he thought was a spider bite a few months ago. He went to the doctor who prescribed an antibiotic. He didn't have it filled ...