Is tadagra prof thae same as Cialis and does it work?

Tadagra Prof is not an FDA approved medicine so I can't really comment about it's effectiveness. It shouldn't be available in U.S anyway.

Has anyoneone had mood swings, or increased depression when taking Cialis?

I have noticed a moderate to severe swing into pretty severe depression when taking Cialis. I am under a great amount of stress at work, just ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

For BPH Can I safely take Cialis 5mg every other day and use Flomax 5mg, 2/day to fill the gaps?

I went from years of Flomax (which apparently stopped working) directly to Cialis. After 20 days of Cialis, urination is great! But Cialis is ...