Is tadagra prof thae same as Cialis and does it work?

Tadagra Prof is not an FDA approved medicine so I can't really comment about it's effectiveness. It shouldn't be available in U.S anyway.

Does cialis work the same with all people ?

I have found out that when I take cialis it takes about six hours to really kick in is this usual or does it depend on the person ?

Has anyoneone had mood swings, or increased depression when taking Cialis?

I have noticed a moderate to severe swing into pretty severe depression when taking Cialis. I am under a great amount of stress at work, just ...

When I took cialis only lasted 10 min never got hardagain?

i was told to tack 20mg of cialis it work butt got off in 10 minutes waited a little while and unable to get hard again when not on it i get half ...

Hi after regular cialis use I stopped and then took 1 before sex but it does not work.pls advie?

i was prescribed 10 mg on alternate days and it did work weel for 3 months,but then i stopped from last month and yesterday before sex 1 had one ...