Is Spiriva HandiHaler ever prescribed for allergies?

No i don't think
Generic name: Tiotropium bromide
Brand names: Spiriva HandiHaler

ever prescribed for allergies... It comes as a capsule containing dry powder, which is inhaled through the mouth using the HandiHaler device. When inhaled, Spiriva opens up narrow air passages, allowing more oxygen to reach the lungs.It is normally used for treatment of bronchial spasms (wheezing) associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease..
Now its upto u n ur doctor..
but if u want to take some medications for allergies u can try out any of the followings... :-

itsmetoo2 25 Sep 2009

Interesting in what you said. Let's say if someone has an Allergy and it restricts the airways, then yes this drug might be used. I do not know if this is a FDA approved use, but it makes sense. ("When inhaled, Spiriva opens up narrow air passages, allowing more oxygen to reach the lungs.") This is very interesting. But we only know 10% of what a drug can do.