Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

I was in the emergency room for tachacardia which was brought under control with adenazene. I was?

... currently taking medication for bronchitis and a sinus infection.(zpak, prednisone, advair, spiriva, albuterol, mucinex and claritin. The doctor ...

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...

I was on clyndamayacin and got several reactions from it. How long before symptoms go away?

I had bronchitis and and sinusitis. I developed a burning esophogus where even swallowing water hurt going down. It hurt down into my breastbone. I ...

Ciprofloxacin - will cipro make me pee my pants?

I've been on it for 5 days for bronchitis. I'm still coughing. I've noticed it makes pee come out. I have a lot less control. If I ...