Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Bronchitis and double sinus infection, prescribed two Z-Packs?

Pharmacy person said take 1 pack, wait 5 days then begin second pack. Finished 1st pack and barely feeling like it's kicking all this so wanted ...

I was prescribed zithromax and bactrum, is it best to take them concurrently?

The doctor diagnosed me with mild bronchitis and possible sinusitis. I had also occasionally run a low grade fever 100.5 at highest, mostly in the ...

Does Bromfed DM contain a decongestant?

I was prescribed this when I was diagnosed with bronchitis in October 2013, but have discontinued its use. Since that time I have been re-diagnosed ...

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...