Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Dexamethasone - I was prescribed Dex pack with Clarithromycin, for bronchitis, laryngitis,?

... pharyngitis and sinusitis after two weeks of a very bad URI. I began to have extreme disruption of sleep, agitation, nervousness, dizziness; loss ...

Bronchitis and double sinus infection, prescribed two Z-Packs?

Pharmacy person said take 1 pack, wait 5 days then begin second pack. Finished 1st pack and barely feeling like it's kicking all this so wanted ...

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...

Does Bromfed DM contain a decongestant?

I was prescribed this when I was diagnosed with bronchitis in October 2013, but have discontinued its use. Since that time I have been re-diagnosed ...

I was on clyndamayacin and got several reactions from it. How long before symptoms go away?

I had bronchitis and and sinusitis. I developed a burning esophogus where even swallowing water hurt going down. It hurt down into my breastbone. I ...