Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

I was prescribed zithromax and bactrum, is it best to take them concurrently?

The doctor diagnosed me with mild bronchitis and possible sinusitis. I had also occasionally run a low grade fever 100.5 at highest, mostly in the ...

Does Bromfed DM contain a decongestant?

I was prescribed this when I was diagnosed with bronchitis in October 2013, but have discontinued its use. Since that time I have been re-diagnosed ...

I was on clyndamayacin and got several reactions from it. How long before symptoms go away?

I had bronchitis and and sinusitis. I developed a burning esophogus where even swallowing water hurt going down. It hurt down into my breastbone. I ...

Can you take penacillion with DOXYCYCL HYC 100mg?

It was perscribed to me at the same time, I have bronchitis,sinus infection also.