Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

Dexamethasone - I was prescribed Dex pack with Clarithromycin, for bronchitis, laryngitis,?

... pharyngitis and sinusitis after two weeks of a very bad URI. I began to have extreme disruption of sleep, agitation, nervousness, dizziness; loss ...

I was in the emergency room for tachacardia which was brought under control with adenazene. I was?

... currently taking medication for bronchitis and a sinus infection.(zpak, prednisone, advair, spiriva, albuterol, mucinex and claritin. The doctor ...

Bronchitis and double sinus infection, prescribed two Z-Packs?

Pharmacy person said take 1 pack, wait 5 days then begin second pack. Finished 1st pack and barely feeling like it's kicking all this so wanted ...

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...