Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

Dexamethasone - I was prescribed Dex pack with Clarithromycin, for bronchitis, laryngitis,?

... pharyngitis and sinusitis after two weeks of a very bad URI. I began to have extreme disruption of sleep, agitation, nervousness, dizziness; loss ...

I was prescribed zithromax and bactrum, is it best to take them concurrently?

The doctor diagnosed me with mild bronchitis and possible sinusitis. I had also occasionally run a low grade fever 100.5 at highest, mostly in the ...

Ciprofloxacin - will cipro make me pee my pants?

I've been on it for 5 days for bronchitis. I'm still coughing. I've noticed it makes pee come out. I have a lot less control. If I ...

Can you take penacillion with DOXYCYCL HYC 100mg?

It was perscribed to me at the same time, I have bronchitis,sinus infection also.