Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Has anyone ever heard of seasonal bronchitis?

My dr said thats what I have since for the last 4 years every time the seasons change from winter to spring and summer to fall I end up with ...

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

I was in the emergency room for tachacardia which was brought under control with adenazene. I was?

... currently taking medication for bronchitis and a sinus infection.(zpak, prednisone, advair, spiriva, albuterol, mucinex and claritin. The doctor ...

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...