Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...

Does Bromfed DM contain a decongestant?

I was prescribed this when I was diagnosed with bronchitis in October 2013, but have discontinued its use. Since that time I have been re-diagnosed ...

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...

I was on clyndamayacin and got several reactions from it. How long before symptoms go away?

I had bronchitis and and sinusitis. I developed a burning esophogus where even swallowing water hurt going down. It hurt down into my breastbone. I ...