Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

Dexamethasone - I was prescribed Dex pack with Clarithromycin, for bronchitis, laryngitis,?

... pharyngitis and sinusitis after two weeks of a very bad URI. I began to have extreme disruption of sleep, agitation, nervousness, dizziness; loss ...

Bronchitis and double sinus infection, prescribed two Z-Packs?

Pharmacy person said take 1 pack, wait 5 days then begin second pack. Finished 1st pack and barely feeling like it's kicking all this so wanted ...

Does Bromfed DM contain a decongestant?

I was prescribed this when I was diagnosed with bronchitis in October 2013, but have discontinued its use. Since that time I have been re-diagnosed ...

Ciprofloxacin - will cipro make me pee my pants?

I've been on it for 5 days for bronchitis. I'm still coughing. I've noticed it makes pee come out. I have a lot less control. If I ...