Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

I was in the emergency room for tachacardia which was brought under control with adenazene. I was?

... currently taking medication for bronchitis and a sinus infection.(zpak, prednisone, advair, spiriva, albuterol, mucinex and claritin. The doctor ...

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...

I was on clyndamayacin and got several reactions from it. How long before symptoms go away?

I had bronchitis and and sinusitis. I developed a burning esophogus where even swallowing water hurt going down. It hurt down into my breastbone. I ...

Ciprofloxacin - will cipro make me pee my pants?

I've been on it for 5 days for bronchitis. I'm still coughing. I've noticed it makes pee come out. I have a lot less control. If I ...

Can you take penacillion with DOXYCYCL HYC 100mg?

It was perscribed to me at the same time, I have bronchitis,sinus infection also.