Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

I was in the emergency room for tachacardia which was brought under control with adenazene. I was?

... currently taking medication for bronchitis and a sinus infection.(zpak, prednisone, advair, spiriva, albuterol, mucinex and claritin. The doctor ...

Why does my doctor say we can't get Humibid LA anymore?

It was the best thing I've ever had to thin out and loosen up mucus when I've had sinusitis / bronchitis. People are now dying of ...

I was prescribed zithromax and bactrum, is it best to take them concurrently?

The doctor diagnosed me with mild bronchitis and possible sinusitis. I had also occasionally run a low grade fever 100.5 at highest, mostly in the ...

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...