Is sinusitis or bronchitis contageous?

It will depend on what is causing the infections. Some bacteria and virus infections are contagious, others are not.

Is ear pain a side affect of taking 1000 mg amoxicillin tabs, 2x/day?

I'm in my third day of treatment for sinusitis. Do I just give it some more time? I'm suppose to be on it for ten days.

Dexamethasone - I was prescribed Dex pack with Clarithromycin, for bronchitis, laryngitis,?

... pharyngitis and sinusitis after two weeks of a very bad URI. I began to have extreme disruption of sleep, agitation, nervousness, dizziness; loss ...

I was in the emergency room for tachacardia which was brought under control with adenazene. I was?

... currently taking medication for bronchitis and a sinus infection.(zpak, prednisone, advair, spiriva, albuterol, mucinex and claritin. The doctor ...

Can any one give me a clear detailed syptoms of the condition Bronchitis?

Can any one give me all the symtoms of the conditon Bronchitis and is Cifran 750 mg the correct medication to treat it.

I was prescribed zithromax and bactrum, is it best to take them concurrently?

The doctor diagnosed me with mild bronchitis and possible sinusitis. I had also occasionally run a low grade fever 100.5 at highest, mostly in the ...