Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel - What is the difference between XR and CR? Is it the same thing?

I've been switched from the Seroquel XR to the CR, and I am worried that it won't work well for me.

Seroquel Xr splitting?

Is it safe/ok to split seroquel XR? I know this would effect the extended release ability of the medication but are there other concerns? The pill in ...

Can I cut a seroquel XR tablet in half ? Why ?

I'm pharmacist doing at mental hospital HCMc. I want to understand clearly about Seroquel XR. Thanks you

Just recently started seroquel xr 400 mg at night. had been on regular seroquel and it was working?

Regular seroquel was working great. Seroquel xr makes me feel like a zombie. Will this pass? Had a nurse practitioner threaten me to be off of xanax ...

How do I know when my dosage of Seroquel needs to be increased?

I have only been taking Seroquel XR 50mg for 8 days and as far as I can tell it seems to be helping some. I have taken numerous SSRI drugs in the ...