Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel Xr splitting?

Is it safe/ok to split seroquel XR? I know this would effect the extended release ability of the medication but are there other concerns? The pill in ...

Can I cut a seroquel XR tablet in half ? Why ?

I'm pharmacist doing at mental hospital HCMc. I want to understand clearly about Seroquel XR. Thanks you

My medical practitioner offered me seroquel xr?

I have heard seroquel XR is a different drug to normal seroquel and that it causes really bad side effects.Should I go on it?

Just recently started seroquel xr 400 mg at night. had been on regular seroquel and it was working?

Regular seroquel was working great. Seroquel xr makes me feel like a zombie. Will this pass? Had a nurse practitioner threaten me to be off of xanax ...

Is seroquel 50mg a known narcotic?

I just want to know if I were to take 50mg seroquel frequently, is it just a sleep seditive or a sleep seditive narcotic? Is seroquel a narcotic?? ...