Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel - What is the difference between XR and CR? Is it the same thing?

I've been switched from the Seroquel XR to the CR, and I am worried that it won't work well for me.

Seroquel XR - Advice on transitioning from seroquel to trazodone? My doc has me doing cold turkey,?

... which I tried last night, it didn't work. So now he has me on an upped dose of trazodone. I was going to take it with some 50 mg of seroquel ...

Is seroquel 50mg a known narcotic?

I just want to know if I were to take 50mg seroquel frequently, is it just a sleep seditive or a sleep seditive narcotic? Is seroquel a narcotic?? ...

How do I know when my dosage of Seroquel needs to be increased?

I have only been taking Seroquel XR 50mg for 8 days and as far as I can tell it seems to be helping some. I have taken numerous SSRI drugs in the ...

Can seroquel XR 50 mg. be taken with 1 mg. of benztropine?

I just got put on Seroquel XR for my mood stabilizer. I was on Abilify and Strattera but it gave me acasthesia. So I am wondering if the seroquel and ...