Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel Xr splitting?

Is it safe/ok to split seroquel XR? I know this would effect the extended release ability of the medication but are there other concerns? The pill in ...

My medical practitioner offered me seroquel xr?

I have heard seroquel XR is a different drug to normal seroquel and that it causes really bad side effects.Should I go on it?

Just recently started seroquel xr 400 mg at night. had been on regular seroquel and it was working?

Regular seroquel was working great. Seroquel xr makes me feel like a zombie. Will this pass? Had a nurse practitioner threaten me to be off of xanax ...

How do I know when my dosage of Seroquel needs to be increased?

I have only been taking Seroquel XR 50mg for 8 days and as far as I can tell it seems to be helping some. I have taken numerous SSRI drugs in the ...