Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel - What is the difference between XR and CR? Is it the same thing?

I've been switched from the Seroquel XR to the CR, and I am worried that it won't work well for me.

Can I cut a seroquel XR tablet in half ? Why ?

I'm pharmacist doing at mental hospital HCMc. I want to understand clearly about Seroquel XR. Thanks you

Seroquel XR - Advice on transitioning from seroquel to trazodone? My doc has me doing cold turkey,?

... which I tried last night, it didn't work. So now he has me on an upped dose of trazodone. I was going to take it with some 50 mg of seroquel ...

Just recently started seroquel xr 400 mg at night. had been on regular seroquel and it was working?

Regular seroquel was working great. Seroquel xr makes me feel like a zombie. Will this pass? Had a nurse practitioner threaten me to be off of xanax ...