Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel - What is the difference between XR and CR? Is it the same thing?

I've been switched from the Seroquel XR to the CR, and I am worried that it won't work well for me.

My medical practitioner offered me seroquel xr?

I have heard seroquel XR is a different drug to normal seroquel and that it causes really bad side effects.Should I go on it?

Just recently started seroquel xr 400 mg at night. had been on regular seroquel and it was working?

Regular seroquel was working great. Seroquel xr makes me feel like a zombie. Will this pass? Had a nurse practitioner threaten me to be off of xanax ...

Is seroquel 50mg a known narcotic?

I just want to know if I were to take 50mg seroquel frequently, is it just a sleep seditive or a sleep seditive narcotic? Is seroquel a narcotic?? ...

How do I know when my dosage of Seroquel needs to be increased?

I have only been taking Seroquel XR 50mg for 8 days and as far as I can tell it seems to be helping some. I have taken numerous SSRI drugs in the ...