Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel Xr splitting?

Is it safe/ok to split seroquel XR? I know this would effect the extended release ability of the medication but are there other concerns? The pill in ...

Can I cut a seroquel XR tablet in half ? Why ?

I'm pharmacist doing at mental hospital HCMc. I want to understand clearly about Seroquel XR. Thanks you

Seroquel XR - Advice on transitioning from seroquel to trazodone? My doc has me doing cold turkey,?

... which I tried last night, it didn't work. So now he has me on an upped dose of trazodone. I was going to take it with some 50 mg of seroquel ...

Just recently started seroquel xr 400 mg at night. had been on regular seroquel and it was working?

Regular seroquel was working great. Seroquel xr makes me feel like a zombie. Will this pass? Had a nurse practitioner threaten me to be off of xanax ...

Is seroquel 50mg a known narcotic?

I just want to know if I were to take 50mg seroquel frequently, is it just a sleep seditive or a sleep seditive narcotic? Is seroquel a narcotic?? ...