Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

Seroquel Xr splitting?

Is it safe/ok to split seroquel XR? I know this would effect the extended release ability of the medication but are there other concerns? The pill in ...

Can I cut a seroquel XR tablet in half ? Why ?

I'm pharmacist doing at mental hospital HCMc. I want to understand clearly about Seroquel XR. Thanks you

Seroquel XR - Advice on transitioning from seroquel to trazodone? My doc has me doing cold turkey,?

... which I tried last night, it didn't work. So now he has me on an upped dose of trazodone. I was going to take it with some 50 mg of seroquel ...

My medical practitioner offered me seroquel xr?

I have heard seroquel XR is a different drug to normal seroquel and that it causes really bad side effects.Should I go on it?

Is valuim a narcotic drug?

do not want a narcotic nerve pill. I have heard valuim is non narcotic.