Is seroquel a narcotic?

I don't know myself but I just started taking it myself and I have a lot of questions. If we can help each other that would be great. thanks Stacy

I need to the history of seroquel, and when it was created?

When was seroquel was invented: and how long has it been out. Finding the history on seroquel, I also need to know the reference fo seroquel.

Seroquel Xr splitting?

Is it safe/ok to split seroquel XR? I know this would effect the extended release ability of the medication but are there other concerns? The pill in ...

Is seroquel 50mg a known narcotic?

I just want to know if I were to take 50mg seroquel frequently, is it just a sleep seditive or a sleep seditive narcotic? Is seroquel a narcotic?? ...

How do I know when my dosage of Seroquel needs to be increased?

I have only been taking Seroquel XR 50mg for 8 days and as far as I can tell it seems to be helping some. I have taken numerous SSRI drugs in the ...