Is septra used for a possible bite (spider) with skin infection ?

Yes, Septra can be used for a skin infection.

http://www.drugs.com/septra.html

What does a staph infection look like when it first starts?

A pimple with a white puss pocket? It looks like a spider bite kinda. Do they spread easy if it is a staph infection? could it be an ingrown hair? Or ...

What does a spider bite look like?

Does a spiter bite look or have the same symptoms as MRSA?If so what do I do for treatment and how do I reconize the differance between the two?

I am 69 and was prescribed Bactrim DS for a staph infection resulting from a spider bite. The?

... medication makes me feel just awful. I think it's too strong for me. Is the problem age related?

I'm Afraid My Brother Has Undiagnosed MRSA?

My brother had what he thought was a spider bite a few months ago. He went to the doctor who prescribed an antibiotic. He didn't have it filled ...

Staph or spider bite?

I woke up this morning with a bump on my face and a red circle around it. The bump has crusted over and is a yellowy color. It's a little ...