Is septra used for a possible bite (spider) with skin infection ?

Yes, Septra can be used for a skin infection.

http://www.drugs.com/septra.html

What does a staph infection look like when it first starts?

A pimple with a white puss pocket? It looks like a spider bite kinda. Do they spread easy if it is a staph infection? could it be an ingrown hair? Or ...

Taking cipro cr500 for infection..first day better now worse... different medication suggestion?

March 28 had breast implants replaced bc at ten year mark. few days afterward i was bitten on the right hip by a spider that i treated with bactriban ...

I am 69 and was prescribed Bactrim DS for a staph infection resulting from a spider bite. The?

... medication makes me feel just awful. I think it's too strong for me. Is the problem age related?

Staph or spider bite?

I woke up this morning with a bump on my face and a red circle around it. The bump has crusted over and is a yellowy color. It's a little ...