Is Sankyo C22 a generic substitute for Benicar HCT 12.5 mg?

From elsewhere on Drugs.com:
Pill imprint SANKYO C22 has been identified as Benicar HCT 12.5 mg / 20 mg.

Benicar HCT - patient assistance programs for benicar?

I don't have insurance for perscriptions and can't afford 104.00 a month for my medicine. I am looking for an assistance program the the ...

My family Doctor has given me Benicar HCT 20/12.5, I have been taking this for quite awhile and my?

... blood pressure has been very good. My VA Doctor told me that he can give me HCT 12.5 thru the VA, but he can’t give me the Benicar 20. What ...

Will Benicar HCT alter ones personality?

My husband has become very restless, tired and argumentive since taking this medicine. Is this a normal side affect?

Benicar HCT - how do I get financial assistance for Benicar?

My insurance with the State and I an unemployed & have no money to oay for it.

Do I take same dosage, when I cut half of 25mg /40mg (SANKYO C25) for 12.5mg /20mg (SANKYO C22)?

I ran out SANKYO C22 on travel with my husband, my husband had SANKYO C25 for his own. Can I cut a half of his and take it for a while, a few more ...