Is Sankyo C22 a generic substitute for Benicar HCT 12.5 mg?

From elsewhere on Drugs.com:
Pill imprint SANKYO C22 has been identified as Benicar HCT 12.5 mg / 20 mg.

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Will Benicar HCT alter ones personality?

My husband has become very restless, tired and argumentive since taking this medicine. Is this a normal side affect?

Benicar HCT - how do I get financial assistance for Benicar?

My insurance with the State and I an unemployed & have no money to oay for it.

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

Benicar hct 40-25mg, is there another drug, that is equal,or just is good.benicar to expensive?

I have lost my job, and do not have insurance anymore. Benicar works for me been taking for about 3 years. Benicar is to expensive. Is ther another ...