Is Sankyo C22 a generic substitute for Benicar HCT 12.5 mg?

From elsewhere on
Pill imprint SANKYO C22 has been identified as Benicar HCT 12.5 mg / 20 mg.

My family Doctor has given me Benicar HCT 20/12.5, I have been taking this for quite awhile and my?

... blood pressure has been very good. My VA Doctor told me that he can give me HCT 12.5 thru the VA, but he can’t give me the Benicar 20. What ...

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Benicar HCT - how do I get financial assistance for Benicar?

My insurance with the State and I an unemployed & have no money to oay for it.

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

Do I take same dosage, when I cut half of 25mg /40mg (SANKYO C25) for 12.5mg /20mg (SANKYO C22)?

I ran out SANKYO C22 on travel with my husband, my husband had SANKYO C25 for his own. Can I cut a half of his and take it for a while, a few more ...