Is salbutamol the same thing as albuteral?

Yes, salbutamol is the same as albuterol.

My father whom was 70yrs old and healthy overall, the electric albuteral machine with a hose caused?

his death. He was advised by his doctor thar after smoking cigarettes to use the albuteral machine inhaler to ease his breathing. The albuteral ...

Prednisolone - My 7 year old was put on veripred almost a month ago. She has mild asthma and was?

... also using albuteral breathing treatments with pulmacort for the week she was on the veripred. She continued only the albuteral once a day until ...

Do I need to continue taking salbutamol tablet even I felt headache and rapid heartbeat?

I only experienced headache and increase of heart beat (palpitation) after taking salbutamol tablet. But after 2 hrs or more, those bad feelings are ...

Is salbutamol medicine for dry cough?

is it recomended for my 1 yr. old daughter to take salbutamol syrup for her cough with pleghm?

Is it advisable to use Salbutamol during pregnancy with an aim of stopping contration?in threatned?

Am a Nurse:,in practice most doctors and nurse's are using saltamol in threatned abortion with aim of stoping uterine contration .and when u you ...