Is salbutamol the same thing as albuteral?

Yes, salbutamol is the same as albuterol.

Prednisolone - My 7 year old was put on veripred almost a month ago. She has mild asthma and was?

... also using albuteral breathing treatments with pulmacort for the week she was on the veripred. She continued only the albuteral once a day until ...

What order do you take the inhalers, Advair, Atrovent and Salbutamol?

Are there improved benefits in taking the puffers Advair inhalant, Atrovent inhalant and Salbutamol inhalant in a certain order? eg. Advair first, ...

Do I need to continue taking salbutamol tablet even I felt headache and rapid heartbeat?

I only experienced headache and increase of heart beat (palpitation) after taking salbutamol tablet. But after 2 hrs or more, those bad feelings are ...

Is salbutamol medicine for dry cough?

is it recomended for my 1 yr. old daughter to take salbutamol syrup for her cough with pleghm?