Is robaxin anything like somas? and what do they show up in drug test as?

Hi Tammybaby, Robaxin and Soma are both in the muscle relaxant class, neither are controlled substances. This class of medication is not usually included in a standard drug screen. If the person requesting the test, writes in or requests you be tested for this class of medication, then yes, it will show positive.

heidi 888 27 Mar 2011

both are muscle relaxers, but beware of the somas, they are very had to quit the withdrawals are bad... if you dont need them plz do not take them... its almost worse than opiate withdrawal... some people say you need to go to rehab to quit safely