Is Ranexa available as a Generic Prescription?

No, there is no generic available for Ranexa yet.

My dad was prescribed ranexa because he has 3 blockages..2 at 70% and 1 at 90%... will ranexa help?

he is not a candidate for surgery because of taking prednisone for over 10 yrs and drs dont think he will heal... but he has had prior surgeries less ...

How long after stoping ranexa does numbness, burning, prickling, or tingling last?

Dr. couldn't say? Dr. had never heard of anyone having this type of reaction to the med.

Ranexa - is heartburn and indigestion a side effect?

Since starting Ranexa I have been having severe heart burn and or indigestion, will ranexa cause this?

Is Ranexa a Nitrate?

I now take Isisorbide and know that I should not take any ED drugs. Would the Ranexa be safer? Thanks

Does Ranexa cause sexual side effects?

since i started taking Ranexa (500 mg twice daily) my girlfriend and i have noticed that our intimacy has changed for the worse. I looked on ...