Is Ranexa available as a Generic Prescription?

No, there is no generic available for Ranexa yet.

http://www.drugs.com/ranexa.html

How long after stoping ranexa does numbness, burning, prickling, or tingling last?

Dr. couldn't say? Dr. had never heard of anyone having this type of reaction to the med.

My Ranexa dosage was raised; 1000mg/day to 2000. Since then, I have had dizzying twice. Comments?

Is anyone taking 2000mg/day of Ranexa? My doctor has recently increased me to that amount. Ever since my change in dosage, 2 times I have experienced ...

Does Ranexa cause sexual side effects?

since i started taking Ranexa (500 mg twice daily) my girlfriend and i have noticed that our intimacy has changed for the worse. I looked on ...

How can I get info for ranexa rx financial assistance?

i cannot afford my ranexa rx and want to know if there is anyway you can help me? I need a contact # to speak to someone in person to explain my ...

Ranexa - My husband took Renexa for 1 week and has sever hives and his body feels hot to the touch?

... and swelling all over. His Dr. sent him to urgent care and they gave him a steroid shot and prescribed steroid pills and Benadryl. This has been ...