Is Ranexa available as a Generic Prescription?

No, there is no generic available for Ranexa yet.

http://www.drugs.com/ranexa.html

My Ranexa dosage was raised; 1000mg/day to 2000. Since then, I have had dizzying twice. Comments?

Is anyone taking 2000mg/day of Ranexa? My doctor has recently increased me to that amount. Ever since my change in dosage, 2 times I have experienced ...

Is Ranexa a Nitrate?

I now take Isisorbide and know that I should not take any ED drugs. Would the Ranexa be safer? Thanks

How can I get info for ranexa rx financial assistance?

i cannot afford my ranexa rx and want to know if there is anyway you can help me? I need a contact # to speak to someone in person to explain my ...

Ranexa - My husband took Renexa for 1 week and has sever hives and his body feels hot to the touch?

... and swelling all over. His Dr. sent him to urgent care and they gave him a steroid shot and prescribed steroid pills and Benadryl. This has been ...