Is Ranexa available as a Generic Prescription?

No, there is no generic available for Ranexa yet.

http://www.drugs.com/ranexa.html

My dad was prescribed ranexa because he has 3 blockages..2 at 70% and 1 at 90%... will ranexa help?

he is not a candidate for surgery because of taking prednisone for over 10 yrs and drs dont think he will heal... but he has had prior surgeries less ...

Ranexa - is heartburn and indigestion a side effect?

Since starting Ranexa I have been having severe heart burn and or indigestion, will ranexa cause this?

My Ranexa dosage was raised; 1000mg/day to 2000. Since then, I have had dizzying twice. Comments?

Is anyone taking 2000mg/day of Ranexa? My doctor has recently increased me to that amount. Ever since my change in dosage, 2 times I have experienced ...

Is Ranexa a Nitrate?

I now take Isisorbide and know that I should not take any ED drugs. Would the Ranexa be safer? Thanks

Does Ranexa cause sexual side effects?

since i started taking Ranexa (500 mg twice daily) my girlfriend and i have noticed that our intimacy has changed for the worse. I looked on ...