Is Ranexa available as a Generic Prescription?

No, there is no generic available for Ranexa yet.

http://www.drugs.com/ranexa.html

My dad was prescribed ranexa because he has 3 blockages..2 at 70% and 1 at 90%... will ranexa help?

he is not a candidate for surgery because of taking prednisone for over 10 yrs and drs dont think he will heal... but he has had prior surgeries less ...

How long after stoping ranexa does numbness, burning, prickling, or tingling last?

Dr. couldn't say? Dr. had never heard of anyone having this type of reaction to the med.

Ranexa - is heartburn and indigestion a side effect?

Since starting Ranexa I have been having severe heart burn and or indigestion, will ranexa cause this?

Does Ranexa cause sexual side effects?

since i started taking Ranexa (500 mg twice daily) my girlfriend and i have noticed that our intimacy has changed for the worse. I looked on ...

Ranexa - My husband took Renexa for 1 week and has sever hives and his body feels hot to the touch?

... and swelling all over. His Dr. sent him to urgent care and they gave him a steroid shot and prescribed steroid pills and Benadryl. This has been ...