Is ramipril bad to take if you have myastisgravitis?

Anonymous

I need to know this so I can help you.

Miastenia gravis an autoimmune neuromuscular disease leading to fluctuating muscle weakness and fatiguability.-

Rampril is not bad for it , but will not help you.-

Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors: neostigmine and pyridostigmine can improve muscle function by slowing the natural enzyme cholinesterase that degrades acetylcholine in the motor end plate; the neurotransmitter is therefore around longer to stimulate its receptor.
Immunosuppressive drugs: prednisone, cyclosporine, mycophenolate mofetil and azathioprine may be used. It is common for patients to be treated with a combination of these drugs with a cholinesterase inhibitor. Treatments with some immunosuppressives take weeks to months before effects are noticed.

Consult your doctor about treatment with the meds I mentioned.- And if you are not satisfied always seek for a second opinion.

Take care and hope everything works out fine for you.-