Is rabeprazole on the list of drugs not to be taken within 4 hours of synthroid?

No. You can take both medicines at the same time.

Can Rabeprazole and famotidine both be taken together for GERD?

I have been diagnosed of GERD. I get a lot of acid reflux and if feels there is a burp which is stuck inside and if i try harder to burp, i may ...

What is the difference between Novo-Rabeprazole EC; Teva-Rabeprazole EC and PMS-Rabeprazole EC?

I have been on Rabeprazole EC for a few years for GERD and was wondering why lately the drugstore has changed it from Novo to Teva and now PMS.

I've been on zantac. locsac. nexium and now rabeprazole for years for inflamation in the esophagus.I

... also have a hernia. After my last scope three years ago I was advised to take nexium twice a day. A year later my drug plan no longer covered it ...