Is rabeprazole on the list of drugs not to be taken within 4 hours of synthroid?

No. You can take both medicines at the same time.

When is the best time to take novo-rabeprazole or ran-rabeprazole morning or nightime?

I am on quite a few meds and just wondered if taking this med at night is any better on the tummy ulcers than in the morning or is this med more for ...

Does rabeprazole or ranitidine affect absorption of anti tubercular drugs?

as both rabeprazole and ranitidine decrease gastric acidity, they may affect absorption of drugs which require acidic medium for absorption, some of ...

I've been on zantac. locsac. nexium and now rabeprazole for years for inflamation in the esophagus.I

... also have a hernia. After my last scope three years ago I was advised to take nexium twice a day. A year later my drug plan no longer covered it ...

Does calcium interfere with synthroid?

I have just heard that calcium interferes with synthroid. Can I take my calcium hours later? I take my synthroid first thing in the morning. I ...