Is rabeprazole on the list of drugs not to be taken within 4 hours of synthroid?

No. You can take both medicines at the same time.

BCS classification of rabeprazole?

among the 4 classes of BCS , to which class does rabeprazole belong to?

What is the difference between Novo-Rabeprazole EC; Teva-Rabeprazole EC and PMS-Rabeprazole EC?

I have been on Rabeprazole EC for a few years for GERD and was wondering why lately the drugstore has changed it from Novo to Teva and now PMS.

Does rabeprazole or ranitidine affect absorption of anti tubercular drugs?

as both rabeprazole and ranitidine decrease gastric acidity, they may affect absorption of drugs which require acidic medium for absorption, some of ...

I've been on zantac. locsac. nexium and now rabeprazole for years for inflamation in the esophagus.I

... also have a hernia. After my last scope three years ago I was advised to take nexium twice a day. A year later my drug plan no longer covered it ...

Does calcium interfere with synthroid?

I have just heard that calcium interferes with synthroid. Can I take my calcium hours later? I take my synthroid first thing in the morning. I ...