Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Why can't My Dr. write a Rx for Quinine in the US? I have too get it out of Canada?

I get very bad mussel cramps & Quinine is the only thing that will keep them at bay. I take 300mg AM & PM. As long as I take that amount ...

Is hydroquinone derived from quinine?

I have had a reaction to a quinine-based arthritis medication and want to avoid a similar reaction.

Will drinking Quinine water have any effect on your liver ?

I was diagnosed with having Hep-C and wanted to know if drinking water with Quinine would have negative effects on my liver ?

Paralysis due to Quinine injection?

I live in Uganda and care for a 12 year old boy who is paralysed from the waste down.There is a good chance that it was the result of a poorly ...

My mother told me she took quinine when she was pregnant with me and I have problems with balance?

... and ears and balance. I have been told that my Problem is from inner ear. I was never able to ride a bicycle and many other Things and I am ...