Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Why can't My Dr. write a Rx for Quinine in the US? I have too get it out of Canada?

I get very bad mussel cramps & Quinine is the only thing that will keep them at bay. I take 300mg AM & PM. As long as I take that amount ...

Can qunine cause the faeces to be dark coloured / black?

i have a relative who has been given quinine by her doctor for muscle spasms, she has found that since taking it, her faeces has been black in ...

Is hydroquinone derived from quinine?

I have had a reaction to a quinine-based arthritis medication and want to avoid a similar reaction.

Prescribed quinine for burning sensation in feet at night?

Also taking coversyl tablets for blood pressure for past 2 years is it safe to go ahead with 10day course of quinine sulphate

What happens when quinine is no longer helping cramps?

My dad has been on quinine for many years, he is finding now that he is suffering from cramps now on a daily basis, is this a known fact?