Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Why can't My Dr. write a Rx for Quinine in the US? I have too get it out of Canada?

I get very bad mussel cramps & Quinine is the only thing that will keep them at bay. I take 300mg AM & PM. As long as I take that amount ...

Will drinking Quinine water have any effect on your liver ?

I was diagnosed with having Hep-C and wanted to know if drinking water with Quinine would have negative effects on my liver ?

Why quinine in swhepps soda?

two weeks ago, ive been taking just to realise that it has quinine. cuold it have any effect on me?

What happens when quinine is no longer helping cramps?

My dad has been on quinine for many years, he is finding now that he is suffering from cramps now on a daily basis, is this a known fact?

My mother told me she took quinine when she was pregnant with me and I have problems with balance?

... and ears and balance. I have been told that my Problem is from inner ear. I was never able to ride a bicycle and many other Things and I am ...