Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Is hydroquinone derived from quinine?

I have had a reaction to a quinine-based arthritis medication and want to avoid a similar reaction.

Why quinine in swhepps soda?

two weeks ago, ive been taking just to realise that it has quinine. cuold it have any effect on me?

Paralysis due to Quinine injection?

I live in Uganda and care for a 12 year old boy who is paralysed from the waste down.There is a good chance that it was the result of a poorly ...

What happens when quinine is no longer helping cramps?

My dad has been on quinine for many years, he is finding now that he is suffering from cramps now on a daily basis, is this a known fact?

My mother told me she took quinine when she was pregnant with me and I have problems with balance?

... and ears and balance. I have been told that my Problem is from inner ear. I was never able to ride a bicycle and many other Things and I am ...