Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Why can't My Dr. write a Rx for Quinine in the US? I have too get it out of Canada?

I get very bad mussel cramps & Quinine is the only thing that will keep them at bay. I take 300mg AM & PM. As long as I take that amount ...

Is it in my interest to sue the drug company because my mother has quinine retinopathy,which has?

... damaged her eyes because of quinine poisoning.Debsx

My mother told me she took quinine when she was pregnant with me and I have problems with balance?

... and ears and balance. I have been told that my Problem is from inner ear. I was never able to ride a bicycle and many other Things and I am ...

How can quinine effect a baby mentally?

My mom took quinine to try to abort me when she was pregnant. I've been a slow learner as a child, didnt walk until I was 2 years old. My ...

What kind of rash is associated with Quinine?

Should quinine be discontinued at first sign of rash (non-itchy, non-painful,) or is it more beneficial to continue?