Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Will drinking Quinine water have any effect on your liver ?

I was diagnosed with having Hep-C and wanted to know if drinking water with Quinine would have negative effects on my liver ?

Why quinine in swhepps soda?

two weeks ago, ive been taking just to realise that it has quinine. cuold it have any effect on me?

Paralysis due to Quinine injection?

I live in Uganda and care for a 12 year old boy who is paralysed from the waste down.There is a good chance that it was the result of a poorly ...

Prescribed quinine for burning sensation in feet at night?

Also taking coversyl tablets for blood pressure for past 2 years is it safe to go ahead with 10day course of quinine sulphate

My mother told me she took quinine when she was pregnant with me and I have problems with balance?

... and ears and balance. I have been told that my Problem is from inner ear. I was never able to ride a bicycle and many other Things and I am ...