Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Why can't My Dr. write a Rx for Quinine in the US? I have too get it out of Canada?

I get very bad mussel cramps & Quinine is the only thing that will keep them at bay. I take 300mg AM & PM. As long as I take that amount ...

Will drinking Quinine water have any effect on your liver ?

I was diagnosed with having Hep-C and wanted to know if drinking water with Quinine would have negative effects on my liver ?

Is it in my interest to sue the drug company because my mother has quinine retinopathy,which has?

... damaged her eyes because of quinine poisoning.Debsx

Prescribed quinine for burning sensation in feet at night?

Also taking coversyl tablets for blood pressure for past 2 years is it safe to go ahead with 10day course of quinine sulphate

What happens when quinine is no longer helping cramps?

My dad has been on quinine for many years, he is finding now that he is suffering from cramps now on a daily basis, is this a known fact?