Is quinine available over the counter?

I think quinine is only available over the counter in small quantities in tonic water. All other oral dose forms are prescription only.

Why can't My Dr. write a Rx for Quinine in the US? I have too get it out of Canada?

I get very bad mussel cramps & Quinine is the only thing that will keep them at bay. I take 300mg AM & PM. As long as I take that amount ...

Why quinine in swhepps soda?

two weeks ago, ive been taking just to realise that it has quinine. cuold it have any effect on me?

Is it in my interest to sue the drug company because my mother has quinine retinopathy,which has?

... damaged her eyes because of quinine poisoning.Debsx

Prescribed quinine for burning sensation in feet at night?

Also taking coversyl tablets for blood pressure for past 2 years is it safe to go ahead with 10day course of quinine sulphate

My mother told me she took quinine when she was pregnant with me and I have problems with balance?

... and ears and balance. I have been told that my Problem is from inner ear. I was never able to ride a bicycle and many other Things and I am ...