Is "prometh with codiene cough syrup" something kids/adults are using for a street drug use?

Anything with codeine has the potential for abuse. Codeine is considered a narcotic, and narcotics work by binding to the opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord to reduce pain, and give off a euphoric feeling, or a high. While prometh with codeine is not a strong narcotic, it is a narcotic none the less and should be used by the person it is prescribed for ONLY and be stored so children don't have access to it.