Is Premarin still made from the urine of pregnant horses?

As far as I know, yes, this is how they make it.

Are horses used in the making of menest?

Primarin was made by abusive treatment of horses... pregnant mares' urine. I switched to menest because I thought it was synthetic, and did not ...

Premarin Vaginal - Does anyone have information on using premarin cream on a 2 yr old girl?

After examining my daughter, at my request, my family doctor referred my daughter to be evaluated by a specialist due to possible sexual abuse by her ...

Could prolonged use of premarin trigger the return of asthma?

I am 42 and have been taking premarin for 14 years after a hysterectomy at 28. I had asthma as a child but it disappeared at age 11. Now the asthma ...

How long should I continue taking premarin?

I had a full hysterectomy in 2006, do I need to take premarin forever?

Premarin Vaginal - How long do I have to wait for sexual relations after using Premarin?

I'm prescribed nightly use for 2 weeks, then 2-3 times per week afterwards. Is it harmful to my husband if we have sex the same night as usage?