Is Premarin still made from the urine of pregnant horses?

As far as I know, yes, this is how they make it.

How long does it take for Premarin cream to stop vaginal burning?

I've had several yeast infections as well as UTIs. I just recently was treated for a severe yeast infection. My obgyn has now put me on 4g of ...

Could prolonged use of premarin trigger the return of asthma?

I am 42 and have been taking premarin for 14 years after a hysterectomy at 28. I had asthma as a child but it disappeared at age 11. Now the asthma ...

When will a generic equivalent of Premarin come out?

I heard that back in the late 1980's, a generic equivalent was developed, but did not work. So, it was cancelled, and no other generic for ...

Premarin Vaginal - How long do I have to wait for sexual relations after using Premarin?

I'm prescribed nightly use for 2 weeks, then 2-3 times per week afterwards. Is it harmful to my husband if we have sex the same night as usage?

Premarin Vaginal - How long should I wait to have sex , after using Premarin cream ?

And if i use Premarin cream at night , an had sex with my husband 11 hours later an he had the cream all over his penis , is this normal ? Can it ...