Is Pramoxine regulated by FDA?

Pramoxine, apparently is a topical anesthetic like ointment, gel, or lotion. It's used for rashes, minor skin irritations. I read through it thoroughly but it doesn't mention anything about FDA regulations.Maybe if you Google FDA, type in the name, and if it doesn't show up, I would assume that it is not. Sorry I couldn't answer for you.

christineATU 11 Apr 2010

I tried the search and it is in the FDA list of medications. It did not indicate any specific warning or recall, nothing negative. Hope this helped.

Anonymous 12 Apr 2010

Well, here we are again, I mean, You being right again, and all. "Hello again", from the deep South, Chrissie! :-)
brent