Is phenergan used to treat diarrhea?

No, not normally. Phenergan in an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms, motion sickness and is also used as a sedative.

See: http://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html

Can phenergan cause diarrhoea?

my 3 year old has had diarrhoea for 48 hours after two doses of phenergan. i gave him 7mls two nites in a row.

My child has abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea and doesn't want to eat, how should I treat her?

The diarrhea has yellow and green in it. she was throwing up but she hasnt been eating so that stoped.shes been active shes not sleeping well. she ...

Phenergan - Will anything happen if they give u something for diarrhea and being nausea when ur not?

.. having these symptoms ... im writting a paper for med class and i really couldnt get info i wanted but i just want to know if a person takes it ...