Is phenergan used to treat diarrhea?

No, not normally. Phenergan in an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms, motion sickness and is also used as a sedative.

How is Phenergan used to treat pain relief? Does it really work?

I know that Phenergan is used for pain management. Is it safe to use while also taking Lortab? Does it make you sleepy? Thanks, in advance,for any ...

Has anyone taken phenergan for nausea or headaches?

Are there any risks in taking phenergan for extended period of time? cant find any info on this subject would appreciate any help

How is Phenergan supposed to help if you are detoxing off of 100mgs. of Methadone?

I have been on methadone for two years at a dosage of 100mgs. a day. Circumstances are preventing me from being able to get my dosage for ...

How long does it take Phenergan to wear off?

had an upset stomach and took a 25mg phenergan at 5 hours ago and now having tingling in feet.

Phenergan - Will anything happen if they give u something for diarrhea and being nausea when ur not?

.. having these symptoms ... im writting a paper for med class and i really couldnt get info i wanted but i just want to know if a person takes it ...