Is phenergan used to treat diarrhea?

No, not normally. Phenergan in an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms, motion sickness and is also used as a sedative.

How is Phenergan used to treat pain relief? Does it really work?

I know that Phenergan is used for pain management. Is it safe to use while also taking Lortab? Does it make you sleepy? Thanks, in advance,for any ...

Has anyone taken phenergan for nausea or headaches?

Are there any risks in taking phenergan for extended period of time? cant find any info on this subject would appreciate any help

How is Phenergan supposed to help if you are detoxing off of 100mgs. of Methadone?

I have been on methadone for two years at a dosage of 100mgs. a day. Circumstances are preventing me from being able to get my dosage for ...

Is it correct for having Phenergan 25mg injection to treat food poisoning?

Accidentially ate contaminated Mussel, then felt numbness on my lips, tongue, and fingertips. Google it. Sign of food poisoning. Went to see doctor ...

Took the pill at 7pm had diarrhea 4 hours later?

i take my pill at 7pm every day and havnt missed the pill, last night i had diarrhea about 4 hours after i took the pill, should i treat it as a ...