Is phenergan used to treat diarrhea?

No, not normally. Phenergan in an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms, motion sickness and is also used as a sedative.

See: http://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html

Has anyone taken phenergan for nausea or headaches?

Are there any risks in taking phenergan for extended period of time? cant find any info on this subject would appreciate any help

Lisinopril - does it cause diarrhea? How should I treat it?

Severe diarrhea from 4:00 p.m yesterday all through the night til this morning. Did not take the pill today yet. What should I do? Do not want to go ...

My child has abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea and doesn't want to eat, how should I treat her?

The diarrhea has yellow and green in it. she was throwing up but she hasnt been eating so that stoped.shes been active shes not sleeping well. she ...

Took the pill at 7pm had diarrhea 4 hours later?

i take my pill at 7pm every day and havnt missed the pill, last night i had diarrhea about 4 hours after i took the pill, should i treat it as a ...