Is phenergan used to treat diarrhea?

No, not normally. Phenergan in an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms, motion sickness and is also used as a sedative.

See: http://www.drugs.com/phenergan.html

Levsin SL - In the side effects it says that Levsin may cause diarrhea. I thought that Levsin was?

... supposed to treat spastic colon and diarrhea. I'm confused.

I got diarrhea since 1/2 year before, eventhough, it likes every Sunday have this reaction, I found?

... out difficult to treat this troubled things, how can I do?

Lisinopril - does it cause diarrhea? How should I treat it?

Severe diarrhea from 4:00 p.m yesterday all through the night til this morning. Did not take the pill today yet. What should I do? Do not want to go ...

My child has abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea and doesn't want to eat, how should I treat her?

The diarrhea has yellow and green in it. she was throwing up but she hasnt been eating so that stoped.shes been active shes not sleeping well. she ...

How long does it take Phenergan to wear off?

had an upset stomach and took a 25mg phenergan at 5 hours ago and now having tingling in feet.