Is Pepcid AC Gluten free, It has pregelatinized starch in it. My son has Celiac Disease?

Please see answer to your previous question.

I have celiac sprue, is this medication (protonix) wheat free/gluten free?

The doctor and pharmacy BOTH cannot tell me and I was prescribed yesterday. I cannot take this if it contains ANY wheat or gluten or any inert ...

Is acanya gluten free?

i have celiac disease and my dermotoligst gave me some samples however I don't know whether to use it or not do to not know the gluten status of ...

Sertraline - is sertralline gluten free?

I need to know if sertraline is gluten free, since I have celiac disease, and am experiencing diaharra. I know it can be a side effect, but that was ...

Is Pregelatinized Starch made with wheat?

I have celiacs disease and need surgery. the lortab generic has this ingredient in it but can't find out what it is made of.

Does Celiac disease affect Thyroid only if Gluten-free diet not followed?

I was diagnosed with Celiac disease 32 years ago at the age of 3. The biopsy in 83 was a traumatic experience: I underwent 3 of them. I have lived my ...