Is Pepcid AC Gluten free, It has pregelatinized starch in it. My son has Celiac Disease?

Please see answer to your previous question.

Is Pepcid AC Gluten Free?

My son has Celiac and is taking Pepcid AC

Celiac Disease - Hi. I'm British who now lives in the Philippines, and have done for the last 11?

... years. I have contracted celiac disease. I have tried following a gluten free diet, but the standards here are not good to say the least, ...

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Sertraline - is sertralline gluten free?

I need to know if sertraline is gluten free, since I have celiac disease, and am experiencing diaharra. I know it can be a side effect, but that was ...

Does Celiac disease affect Thyroid only if Gluten-free diet not followed?

I was diagnosed with Celiac disease 32 years ago at the age of 3. The biopsy in 83 was a traumatic experience: I underwent 3 of them. I have lived my ...