Is Pepcid AC Gluten free, It has pregelatinized starch in it. My son has Celiac Disease?

Please see answer to your previous question.

Celiac Disease - Hi. I'm British who now lives in the Philippines, and have done for the last 11?

... years. I have contracted celiac disease. I have tried following a gluten free diet, but the standards here are not good to say the least, ...

Is acanya gluten free?

i have celiac disease and my dermotoligst gave me some samples however I don't know whether to use it or not do to not know the gluten status of ...

Is guanfacine gluten free?

My son has ADHD and Celiac's desease and i need to find a safe medication for him. We have tried straterra with no good results.

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?