Is Pepcid AC Gluten free, It has pregelatinized starch in it. My son has Celiac Disease?

Please see answer to your previous question.

I have celiac sprue, is this medication (protonix) wheat free/gluten free?

The doctor and pharmacy BOTH cannot tell me and I was prescribed yesterday. I cannot take this if it contains ANY wheat or gluten or any inert ...

Celiac Disease - Hi. I'm British who now lives in the Philippines, and have done for the last 11?

... years. I have contracted celiac disease. I have tried following a gluten free diet, but the standards here are not good to say the least, ...

Celiac Disease - what otc and medications have gluten?

I have had an alergic reaction to eating bread and had a blood test for Celiac... results this week coming... also have been reacting to, I think, ...

Is guanfacine gluten free?

My son has ADHD and Celiac's desease and i need to find a safe medication for him. We have tried straterra with no good results.

Sertraline - is sertralline gluten free?

I need to know if sertraline is gluten free, since I have celiac disease, and am experiencing diaharra. I know it can be a side effect, but that was ...