26 Oct 2010
Oxycodone is supplied in a variety of different medications. These include immediate-release medications, extended-release medications, and combination medications.
Short-acting, immediate-release oxycodone (OxyIR, OxyFast, Roxicodone, ETH-Oxydose and generic versions) is available in the following strengths:
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg capsules (OxyIR)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 10 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 15 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg per 5 mL oral solution (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg per mL oral concentrate (Roxicodone, OxyFast, Eth-Oxydose).
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
1 answer • 5 Aug 2010
How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...
2 answers • 14 Aug 2010
Hi all! Everyone who has helped me this far, with terrible issue over weekend without my main medication )oxy ER 40mg/20mg). I have a relative that ...
4 answers • 18 Apr 2011
My pain management dr. Tests and know specifically what benziode I took last month so that's why I wondered if they can tell the difference- ...
1 answer • 11 Aug 2011
Are they the same on drug panel? How long in system? I ran out of oxycontin but have oxycodone. Thank You
4 answers • 28 Nov 2011