26 Oct 2010
Oxycodone is supplied in a variety of different medications. These include immediate-release medications, extended-release medications, and combination medications.
Short-acting, immediate-release oxycodone (OxyIR, OxyFast, Roxicodone, ETH-Oxydose and generic versions) is available in the following strengths:
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg capsules (OxyIR)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 10 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 15 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg per 5 mL oral solution (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg per mL oral concentrate (Roxicodone, OxyFast, Eth-Oxydose).
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
What the difference between oxycodone15 mgimm release tablets which is generic for roxicodone 15 mg?
... verses oxycodonehcl er 40 mg tablet which is generic for oxycontin 40 mg tablet
1 answer • 12 Mar 2010
I have to pass a drug test on tues. and I took 15 mg. of oxycontin on suunday. Am i guna be in trouble or not?
1 answer • 11 Oct 2010
My pain management dr. Tests and know specifically what benziode I took last month so that's why I wondered if they can tell the difference- ...
1 answer • 11 Aug 2011
Hi :) I'm 21 years old and on 40mg opana ER and 30mg roxicodone daily for the last two months. Prior
... to this I have been on Oxycotin, morphine, perks, dilaudid and hydrocodone. I have a serious back injury that has led me to my current doseing. ...
1 answer • 11 Nov 2011