26 Oct 2010
Oxycodone is supplied in a variety of different medications. These include immediate-release medications, extended-release medications, and combination medications.
Short-acting, immediate-release oxycodone (OxyIR, OxyFast, Roxicodone, ETH-Oxydose and generic versions) is available in the following strengths:
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg capsules (OxyIR)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 10 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 15 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg tablets
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg tablets (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 5 mg per 5 mL oral solution (Roxicodone)
* Oxycodone hydrochloride 20 mg per mL oral concentrate (Roxicodone, OxyFast, Eth-Oxydose).
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
What the difference between oxycodone15 mgimm release tablets which is generic for roxicodone 15 mg?
... verses oxycodonehcl er 40 mg tablet which is generic for oxycontin 40 mg tablet
1 answer • 12 Mar 2010
... oxycotin am and 60 oxycotin in the pm. so Fri am i took 90mg kadian and then in the pm i took 60 oxycotin in the pm, sat began the same dosage ...
1 answer • 31 May 2010
How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...
2 answers • 14 Aug 2010
Are they the same on drug panel? How long in system? I ran out of oxycontin but have oxycodone. Thank You
4 answers • 28 Nov 2011
... Contin,and Roxicodone. I am a resposible grown man with no addiction history or medication management issuse. I have been receiving Roxicodone ...
1 answer • 15 Mar 2012