Is Opana stronger than Oxycontin?

What I have heard (I am not a doctor) is that it is stronger. I would think it depends on the strength and tolerance the person has to these medications. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. You can always call your pharmacist. They will know for sure.

hi brandywine, on a mg to mg comparison oxymorphone is stronger than oxycodone. so christine was correct again. hey christine when do we convert our points into cash??? come on drugs.com break us off a little somethin somethin.. ill take a check!!

christineATU 3 Apr 2010

trust me... you don't want one of my checks!

opana or (oxymorphone) is approximately 2x stronger than oxycodone