Is nucynta stronger than a percocet?

Both are Class II controlled substances. It's comparable to morphine. Some people say it works better than oxycodone, yet some find the side effects more bothersome. It's really the individuals reactions to the medication and how well it controls pain. It also depends on the mg's too. Good luck to you.
chris

mizred_1969 9 Aug 2011

I have been on alot of pain meds unfortunatly, I think Nucynta is stronger and better for me. I do know that my DR said that some people respond well, or better to opiats, then "cets" (percocet). I could practictly eat percocet and feel nothing almost.I am no Doc as you can see by the spelling errors, I really think it comes down to what works best for you, and that means trial and error. It took me two years to feel any relief, (Nucynta) and I am still working at it everyday. Hope you get relief soon.