Is Naproxen good for shoulder and neck pain ?

Yes,naproxen can be very effective for shoulder and neck pain.

Naproxen is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Naproxen is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by conditions such as arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, tendinitis, bursitis, gout, or menstrual cramps.

http://www.drugs.com/naproxen.html

Naproxen is a nonsteroidal anti inflammatory. If the shoulder and neck pain is due to inflammation from say an injury or the like, then yes it might help. Can't hurt to try unless it might interact with anyother meds you are taking.