Is naproxen dangerous?

The potential for naproxen to do harm depends on the patient's risk for harm.

The following are reasons to be cautious (not an exhaustive list):
-ulcers
-kidney problems
-old age
-high blood pressure
-heart failure

Anonymous

There is no medication in the world that is not dangerous all medication is dangerous and can cause side effects,kidney damage, etc... the list goes on. My answer to this question is yes its just as dangerous as any drug out there.

i have been on naproxen for two years and i am very grateful to say no side effects but once you start taking it be aware of the side effects that COULD happen ask your doctor for side effects related to it and write them down and once you start taking it look out for them and if you experience any mark them down and then talk to your doctor about them

Any anti inflammatory can be, but my husband had severe stomach problems from eating it, for it caused him to have irritation in specific spots in his stomach and esophagus that in time ulcerated and bled. He ended up in the hospital with internal bleeding.