Is Naproxen a narcotic?

Anonymous

Hi

No, it is not a narcotic,

It is in a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is used to reduce pain, inflammation, and stiffness caused by many conditions, including injury, arthritis, gout, and menstrual cramps, as well as other types of bone, muscle, or tendon pain. It is also combined with other medications in several cold, allergy, and flu products.

Naproxen was approved by the FDA in December 1991.

Take care

Anonymous

No

Naproxen Generic Name: Naproxen (na-PROX-en) Brand Name: Examples include Anaprox and Naprosyn Naproxen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID

Anonymous 24 Jul 2010

Well, we agree that is very good.

And here we are the two of us again.

maso