Is nabumetone considered a narcotic?

No, it is not a narcotic.
Nabumetone belongs to a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).

Is tramadol a narcotic?

Can anyone please tell me if Tramadol is a narcotic ? I have random drug testing and also cronic pain. When i started taking Tramadol it was not ...

Is Cabergoline considered a narcotic?

I am trying to obtain new health care insurance and the company will not cover me because it stated that Cabergoline is a narcotic and so they refuse.

Ultram ODT - I am reading mixed information. Is Tramadol classified as a narcotic now?

I read in one of the comments from a user that tramadol is now considered a narcotic although the web site says different. So which is it? Do I need ...

Is Nabutemone ever prescribed for RLS?

I suffer from RLS, and a friend of mine said they are now receiving Nabumetone for their RLS. The research I have done suggests that this drugs ...

Is Clonazepham considered a Narcotic?