Is Myfortic considered a form of chemotherapy?

Myfortic is an immunosuppressor which is used to prevent your body from rejecting a kidney transplant.

My doctor wants me to stop myfortic 360 pills cold turkey... Is this wise?

She says since I am 4 years post liver transplant i no longer need myfortic. I take 360mg delayed release myfortic 2tabs in the morning and at night. ...

When is an outbreak of genital herpes over, when the sores form scabs or when the scabs are gone?

My daughter is taking valvacyclovix for genital herpes and she takes doses until the outbreak is over, my question is: is the outbreak considered ...

My Doctor changed my myfortic dosage to 360 mg, now my face is a little swollen, is this a side?

... effect? my previous dosage was myfortic 180 mg

Why would sildenafil be prescribed at high dose for a transplant patient?

a patient was prescribed this drug when also taking myfortic for rejection of transplant organ ,why?

When an intrathecal chemotherapy can cause death?

3 pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia received intrathecal chemotherapy. The 3 had toxic ( chemical) meningitis with in few hours ...