Is mupirocin used to treat other problems besides impetigo?

Mupirocin is also used to treat infectious eczema and folliculitis

If one person in a family is on Bactroban should the entire family be taking the medicaiton?

My nephew has just be prescribed bactraban nasal cream for impetigo with mrsa, should the entire household be treated?

Can I use Mupirocin Ointment for diaper rash?

my 11 month old daughter keeps getting diaper rash, nothing has helped. Is it safe to use Mupirocin ointment to treat her rash?

Hi, I was diagnosed with impetigo 4 days ago and have been on oral antibiotics, as well as?

... fucidin H. For the most part it seems to be clearing up. I got Impetigo from a pimple that was popped on my chin. The impetigo showed up as the ...

I am on my second day of taking Bactrim and Bactroban cream to treat a case of impetigo on my face.?

... However, I was just informed by my ex that I need to be test for chlamydia. I can't be on Bactrim when I go to get tested right? Also, could ...