Is mupirocin used to treat other problems besides impetigo?

Mupirocin is also used to treat infectious eczema and folliculitis

If one person in a family is on Bactroban should the entire family be taking the medicaiton?

My nephew has just be prescribed bactraban nasal cream for impetigo with mrsa, should the entire household be treated?

Can I use mupirocin on "shingles"? Am now trying bacitracin. Which is more effective?

I contracted herpes zoster some weeks ago, took a regimen of antibiotics (orally) and am following up with bacitracin. Is mupirocin an alternative ...

Can I use Mupirocin Ointment for diaper rash?

my 11 month old daughter keeps getting diaper rash, nothing has helped. Is it safe to use Mupirocin ointment to treat her rash?

Hi, I was diagnosed with impetigo 4 days ago and have been on oral antibiotics, as well as?

... fucidin H. For the most part it seems to be clearing up. I got Impetigo from a pimple that was popped on my chin. The impetigo showed up as the ...