Is mupirocin used to treat other problems besides impetigo?

Mupirocin is also used to treat infectious eczema and folliculitis

If one person in a family is on Bactroban should the entire family be taking the medicaiton?

My nephew has just be prescribed bactraban nasal cream for impetigo with mrsa, should the entire household be treated?

Can I use mupirocin on "shingles"? Am now trying bacitracin. Which is more effective?

I contracted herpes zoster some weeks ago, took a regimen of antibiotics (orally) and am following up with bacitracin. Is mupirocin an alternative ...

Can I use Mupirocin Ointment for diaper rash?

my 11 month old daughter keeps getting diaper rash, nothing has helped. Is it safe to use Mupirocin ointment to treat her rash?

Is it okay to use bactroban on an infant two months of age?

I have a 14 month old who has impetigo and I was perscribed bactroban. My two month old daughter shares the same symptoms and i was wondering if it ...

Can I use mupirocin cream or nystatin to treat my butt rash?

I crapped myself in my sleep and woke up with a rash help me