Is midrin 325mg 100mg 65mg a narcotic?

No. The active ingredients in Midrin are acetaminophen, dichloralphenazone, and isometheptene. None of them are narcotics.
Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer.
Dichloralphenazone is a sedative that slows the central nervous system.
Isometheptene is a vasoconstrictor and causes narrowing of blood vessels.
Midrin is a prescription medicine used to treat migraine headaches or severe tension headaches.

It is not a narcotic, however the dichloralphenazone is a 1:2 mixture of antipyrine and chloral hydrate. The small amount of chloral hydrate can be part of why it's a schedule C-IV controlled substance. Similar to narcotics, you can only get a months supply filled at a time under US law.