Is methylcellulose safe to use in individuals with hypertension?

After normalizing hypertension by adding spironolactone, which of the other meds might I DC?

Senior male with lifetime hypertension, but no other medical problems, took many meds without effect. Recent addition of Spirolactone normalized ...

Do NSAIDS cause hypertension?

i must apologize to whomever I wrote to tonight re: NSAIDs and hypertension. NSAIDs and cox2 inhibitors Can secondarily cause hypertension through ...

Hello my drugs.com family quick ?

I have hypertension and was wondering is cadapress the same as clonidene, It's for hypertension but are they both the same meaning one is brand ...

Is it safe for my child to take sudafed while taking acetazolamide for intracranial hypertension?

Diagnosed July 2012, given LP which relieved much pressure and excessive fluid. On prescription acetazolamide to help with headaches and back pain. ...