Is methylcellulose safe to use in individuals with hypertension?

After normalizing hypertension by adding spironolactone, which of the other meds might I DC?

Senior male with lifetime hypertension, but no other medical problems, took many meds without effect. Recent addition of Spirolactone normalized ...

Do NSAIDS cause hypertension?

i must apologize to whomever I wrote to tonight re: NSAIDs and hypertension. NSAIDs and cox2 inhibitors Can secondarily cause hypertension through ...

Why is Spironolactone not listed as an Anti-Androgen?

I've heard about this drug before and didn't realize until recently that it was the same as the drug most Transgendered individuals call ...

My GFR is 10% - is clonidine safe at this level or is there a better option for hypertension?

I take (2) 0.1 mg of Clonidine @ night and (1) in the morning. My GFR is 10% and my hypertension is inconsistent. My diet is safe and I exercise. At ...