Is methylcellulose safe to use in individuals with hypertension?

Chlor-Trimeton - How do I know if I'm allergic if I've never taken this?

My cardiologist said this was safe to take with hypertension. How will I know if I'll have an allergic reaction if I've never taken this ...

If I am already on a decreased sodium diet of under 100 mcg of sodium daily, is it safe to take?

... Diamox for idiopathic intercraneal hypertension?

After normalizing hypertension by adding spironolactone, which of the other meds might I DC?

Senior male with lifetime hypertension, but no other medical problems, took many meds without effect. Recent addition of Spirolactone normalized ...

Hello my drugs.com family quick ?

I have hypertension and was wondering is cadapress the same as clonidene, It's for hypertension but are they both the same meaning one is brand ...

Is it safe for my child to take sudafed while taking acetazolamide for intracranial hypertension?

Diagnosed July 2012, given LP which relieved much pressure and excessive fluid. On prescription acetazolamide to help with headaches and back pain. ...