Is memory loss sometimes a side effect of Lisinopril?

I used to be a pharmacist and the only thing i know that you might have when it comes to your mood or memory,is that it can cause a depressed mood but as far as the memory no it should not cause memory loss buteverybody is diff you should give your doc a call and talk to him or her and just ask because your doc knows your health history,its best if you contact them and they should be more then happy to talk to you about it,hope this helps

Rajive Goel 28 Apr 2010

I take ramipril, right it is perhaps due to the mood, however please talk with your doc/pharmacist, best of luck