Is meloxicam 15mg tablet a narcotic?

No, Meloxicam is part of a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs for short.

How many people (%) have had a stroke after using meloxicam? How high is the risk?

I am 31, male, very active, 230 lbs, 5`11``. non drug user, non smoker, light drinker and suffered two unexplained strokes. i was taking 15mg ...

Can meloxicam be used as a pain killer? And is it a narcotic?

I have arthritis in my back and I sit all day it is staring to really hurt. Will meloxicam help my pain

How long to wait to drink alcocol after taking Meloxicam 15mg?

and by alcocol I mean alcohol ;]

What is safe to take for a cold and cough when takeing 15mg of Meloxicam?

I need something over the counter as my colds don't last long but feel really achy and feverish for about two or three days. Thanks

Meloxicam - Can I cut the 7.5 tablet in half since I only use the pill on a "as needed" basis? I?

... have found that taking 1/2 a few houyrs prior to activity and another 1/2 shortly after diminishes the severity of pain.