Is meloxicam 15mg tablet a narcotic?

No, Meloxicam is part of a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs for short.

How many people (%) have had a stroke after using meloxicam? How high is the risk?

I am 31, male, very active, 230 lbs, 5`11``. non drug user, non smoker, light drinker and suffered two unexplained strokes. i was taking 15mg ...

Can meloxicam be used as a pain killer? And is it a narcotic?

I have arthritis in my back and I sit all day it is staring to really hurt. Will meloxicam help my pain

Meloxicam and Coughing?

Since strting taking 15mg daily dose of meloxicam have started a daily cough. I am a smoker w/ COPD but never had constant cough could meloxicam be ...

Can meloxicam prevent carbamazepine from working?

I am on 200mg Carbamazepine for Trigeminal Neuralgia. My Dr put me on Meloxicam 15mg. for a torn Meniscus and Tendonitis is it possible that the ...

Will Voltarol react with Meloxicam 15mg. ?

Was told by DR. not to use ibubrofen now, but knee so swollen and painful, i've got to do something. Any sugestions please? I have Voltarol ...