Is lyrica an antibiotic?

LYRICA is indicated for:
Management of neuropathic pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
Management of postherpetic neuralgia
Adjunctive therapy for adult patients with partial onset seizures
Management of fibromyalgia

Pregabalin is described chemically as (S)-3-(aminomethyl)-5-methylhexanoic acid. The molecular formula is C8H17NO2 and the molecular weight is 159.23. The chemical structure of pregabalin is:

LYRICA (pregabalin) Structural Formula Illustration

Pregabalin is a white to off-white, crystalline solid with a pKa1 of 4.2 and a pKa2 of 10.6. It is freely soluble in water and both basic and acidic aqueous solutions. The log of the partition coefficient (n-octanol/0.05M phosphate buffer) at pH 7.4 is – 1.35.

Perhaps no an antibiotic.