Is lyrica a narcotic?

No it is not, and it's not addicting, i was on it for a year and it's a great drug for nerve pain, and pain in general.

I have fibromyalgia,have been on lyrica for acouple of yrs, and tramadol for a coupl of months.What?

I was wondering, was, what class is tramadol in. its not a narcotic, but is related to morphine i think? it somehow acts like a narcotic in releiving ...

Can lyrica help with rectal pain?

Went to Gastro Dr., Proctologist, Colorectal Surgeon. Had MRI and Cat Scan. they could not find what is causing my severe pain. Was given Nucynta, a ...

Is Lyrica a narcotic?

Back Pain - Has anyone taken magnesium 400mg for pain?

I am off all narcotic pain medications and my doctor and I are looking into other treatments. PT isn't working, but I'm still working hard ...

Neuropathic Pain - Is lyrica a good fit for Phantom Limb Pain (syndrome)?

I have been an above knee amputee for 28 years and haven't found any relief, beit narcotic or synthetic for the Phantom Limb pain... have never ...