Is lyrica a narcotic?

No it is not, and it's not addicting, i was on it for a year and it's a great drug for nerve pain, and pain in general.

I have fibromyalgia,have been on lyrica for acouple of yrs, and tramadol for a coupl of months.What?

I was wondering, was, what class is tramadol in. its not a narcotic, but is related to morphine i think? it somehow acts like a narcotic in releiving ...

My pharm. said Lyrica is a low level narcotic. Anyone else heard this?

Whatever is the answer I won't be stopping Lyrica soon. It's been "7" yrs. with neuropathic pain and I am not staying awake after ...

Are SAIDs any better than NSAIDS for pain relief?

My doctor seems to have tried almost everything for my unexplained burning muscle/back pain from Evalvil to Valium to Lyrica to Ultram and he doesnt ...

Back Pain - Has anyone taken magnesium 400mg for pain?

I am off all narcotic pain medications and my doctor and I are looking into other treatments. PT isn't working, but I'm still working hard ...

Neuropathic Pain - Is lyrica a good fit for Phantom Limb Pain (syndrome)?

I have been an above knee amputee for 28 years and haven't found any relief, beit narcotic or synthetic for the Phantom Limb pain... have never ...