Is lyrica a narcotic?

No it is not, and it's not addicting, i was on it for a year and it's a great drug for nerve pain, and pain in general.

My pharm. said Lyrica is a low level narcotic. Anyone else heard this?

Whatever is the answer I won't be stopping Lyrica soon. It's been "7" yrs. with neuropathic pain and I am not staying awake after ...

Is Lyrica a narcotic?

Back Pain - Has anyone taken magnesium 400mg for pain?

I am off all narcotic pain medications and my doctor and I are looking into other treatments. PT isn't working, but I'm still working hard ...

Pain - Does anyone know of anything that works like Lyrica or neurotin, without the weight gain?

All my doctor wants to do is use narcotics for the pain. The lyrica worked great but the weight gain was out of control. I have always had an issue ...

Neuropathic Pain - Is lyrica a good fit for Phantom Limb Pain (syndrome)?

I have been an above knee amputee for 28 years and haven't found any relief, beit narcotic or synthetic for the Phantom Limb pain... have never ...