Is lyrica a narcotic?

No it is not, and it's not addicting, i was on it for a year and it's a great drug for nerve pain, and pain in general.

I have fibromyalgia,have been on lyrica for acouple of yrs, and tramadol for a coupl of months.What?

I was wondering, was, what class is tramadol in. its not a narcotic, but is related to morphine i think? it somehow acts like a narcotic in releiving ...

Can lyrica help with rectal pain?

Went to Gastro Dr., Proctologist, Colorectal Surgeon. Had MRI and Cat Scan. they could not find what is causing my severe pain. Was given Nucynta, a ...

Is lyrica 75mg a narcotic?

Pain - Does anyone know of anything that works like Lyrica or neurotin, without the weight gain?

All my doctor wants to do is use narcotics for the pain. The lyrica worked great but the weight gain was out of control. I have always had an issue ...

Neuropathic Pain - Is lyrica a good fit for Phantom Limb Pain (syndrome)?

I have been an above knee amputee for 28 years and haven't found any relief, beit narcotic or synthetic for the Phantom Limb pain... have never ...