Is lyrica a narcotic?

No it is not, and it's not addicting, i was on it for a year and it's a great drug for nerve pain, and pain in general.

I have fibromyalgia,have been on lyrica for acouple of yrs, and tramadol for a coupl of months.What?

I was wondering, was, what class is tramadol in. its not a narcotic, but is related to morphine i think? it somehow acts like a narcotic in releiving ...

Is there any other meds. that you can take in place of lyrica? that is not a narcotic?

he is going into a rehab and they won't let him have narcotics he also has seizures that is why he takes it?

Are SAIDs any better than NSAIDS for pain relief?

My doctor seems to have tried almost everything for my unexplained burning muscle/back pain from Evalvil to Valium to Lyrica to Ultram and he doesnt ...

Is lyrica 75mg a narcotic?

Pain - Does anyone know of anything that works like Lyrica or neurotin, without the weight gain?

All my doctor wants to do is use narcotics for the pain. The lyrica worked great but the weight gain was out of control. I have always had an issue ...