Is Losartan and Losartan Potassium the same thing?

Yes, it is the same Losartan & Losartan Potassium.

High Blood Pressure - Losartan ?

My mother who has been taking Losartan 100 mg alongside Amlopidene 10 mg for the last 9 years has been told by her GP they are stopping the Losartan ...

Is Losartan 100 mg. the same thing as Losartan Potassium 100 mg?

I just had my prescription refilled at a different pharmacy. The med I was taking before was 100 mg. once daily of Losartan Potassium. It was white ...

Blood in urine w/taking Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide 100mg/12.5 mg?

20 yrs ago in taking a diaretic for high blood pressure it formed kidney stones..I have just been changed from Quinaretic 20-12.5 mg one tablet a day ...

High Blood Pressure - carvedilol 12.5mg twice a day.and losartan potassium-hctz 100/25 twice aday?

I was only on Losartan 50mg and that was all I took for bp I think it is way to much meds I think that is to high of a increase to start out with. my ...

A few months ago I had to see a Dr. they took tests and said I had low potassium. Id like to know if

... there's a relation with my high blood pressure ? I also developed wheezing