Is Losartan and Losartan Potassium the same thing?

Yes, it is the same Losartan & Losartan Potassium.

Is Losartan 100 mg. the same thing as Losartan Potassium 100 mg?

I just had my prescription refilled at a different pharmacy. The med I was taking before was 100 mg. once daily of Losartan Potassium. It was white ...

Can you mix Losartan Potassium hctz 100-25 mill and Metformin 500 mg?

This is my 78 yr old dad has venous insufficiency and was taking benicar and amlodipine besylate for high blood press. and they took him off of that ...

Blood in urine w/taking Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide 100mg/12.5 mg?

20 yrs ago in taking a diaretic for high blood pressure it formed kidney stones..I have just been changed from Quinaretic 20-12.5 mg one tablet a day ...

Is potassium good for a person who has diabetes and high blood pressure?

I have high blood pressure and I am diabetic I recently found out I am anemic, my doctor put me on potassium to raise my potassium level but it ...

Has anyone found that Losartan tablet with HH111 does not contain Losartan?

I have been taking Losartan Potassium tablet with HH111 on it only to be told that it does not contain any Losartan and that is why my blood pressure ...