Is Losartan and Losartan Potassium the same thing?

Yes, it is the same Losartan & Losartan Potassium.

I am now taking losartan and simvastatin for my high blood pressure. Can this hurt me?

Could the Vioxx that I took before in 2003 have caused the problem I am now having with high blood pressure? It is sometimes 197/127.

Can you mix Losartan Potassium hctz 100-25 mill and Metformin 500 mg?

This is my 78 yr old dad has venous insufficiency and was taking benicar and amlodipine besylate for high blood press. and they took him off of that ...

Is potassium good for a person who has diabetes and high blood pressure?

I have high blood pressure and I am diabetic I recently found out I am anemic, my doctor put me on potassium to raise my potassium level but it ...

High Blood Pressure - carvedilol 12.5mg twice a day.and losartan potassium-hctz 100/25 twice aday?

I was only on Losartan 50mg and that was all I took for bp I think it is way to much meds I think that is to high of a increase to start out with. my ...

A few months ago I had to see a Dr. they took tests and said I had low potassium. Id like to know if

... there's a relation with my high blood pressure ? I also developed wheezing