Is Losartan and Losartan Potassium the same thing?

Yes, it is the same Losartan & Losartan Potassium.

High Blood Pressure - Losartan ?

My mother who has been taking Losartan 100 mg alongside Amlopidene 10 mg for the last 9 years has been told by her GP they are stopping the Losartan ...

I am now taking losartan and simvastatin for my high blood pressure. Can this hurt me?

Could the Vioxx that I took before in 2003 have caused the problem I am now having with high blood pressure? It is sometimes 197/127.

Blood in urine w/taking Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide 100mg/12.5 mg?

20 yrs ago in taking a diaretic for high blood pressure it formed kidney stones..I have just been changed from Quinaretic 20-12.5 mg one tablet a day ...

Has anyone found that Losartan tablet with HH111 does not contain Losartan?

I have been taking Losartan Potassium tablet with HH111 on it only to be told that it does not contain any Losartan and that is why my blood pressure ...

Im on Topral XL. And Losartan cause Topral 100mg didnt work, is this a good combination?

I think the dr needs to stop Topral cause it didnt work and prescribe a new blood pressure pill. I just started Losartan Potassium is this safe?