Is Losartan and Losartan Potassium the same thing?

Yes, it is the same Losartan & Losartan Potassium.

High Blood Pressure - Losartan ?

My mother who has been taking Losartan 100 mg alongside Amlopidene 10 mg for the last 9 years has been told by her GP they are stopping the Losartan ...

Is Losartan 100 mg. the same thing as Losartan Potassium 100 mg?

I just had my prescription refilled at a different pharmacy. The med I was taking before was 100 mg. once daily of Losartan Potassium. It was white ...

Can you mix Losartan Potassium hctz 100-25 mill and Metformin 500 mg?

This is my 78 yr old dad has venous insufficiency and was taking benicar and amlodipine besylate for high blood press. and they took him off of that ...

High Blood Pressure - carvedilol 12.5mg twice a day.and losartan potassium-hctz 100/25 twice aday?

I was only on Losartan 50mg and that was all I took for bp I think it is way to much meds I think that is to high of a increase to start out with. my ...

High blood pressure meds?

i recently started on ramipril med but i had a bad skin reaction to these somy gp as changed me to losartan 50mg. normally i was on 10mg now on these ...