Is lomotil available without a prescription? OTC?

Yes, but if you buy it OTC then the strength is milder.

honeyvols 7 Oct 2012

Where do you get it?

Can you take Lomotil (for diahrea) if the diahrea was caused by an antibiotic?

My mother in law was prescribed Bactrim to treat sores in her nose. The medication gave her severe diahrea and nausea. The dr. then prescribed ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - Why is lomotil a controlled substance?

I was taking subutex and was decreased down from that to lomotil. Now why is lomotil a controlled substance and why was I given it when my tolerance ...

Is there a difference between sudafed OTC and perscription?

I have a prescription for 60mg of sudafed. Is OTC the same as the prescription?

Can taking Lomotil daily cause problems in urinating? I have Celiac so am taking Lomotil daily?

Having problems with my celiac so have to take up to 5 Lomotil daily. Now having severe problems not being able to completely emptying my bladder. ...

Is Voltaren Gel in the process of switching from prescription medication to "over the counter"?

I found out that in all countries besides the USA, Voltaren Gel is an OTC drug but here in the USA it requires a prescription. It is also very cheap ...