Is lomotil available without a prescription? OTC?

Yes, but if you buy it OTC then the strength is milder.

honeyvols 7 Oct 2012

Where do you get it?

LOMOTIL, does it need an rx?

It's the only medication that works for my motility issues. Does anyone know if there is an OTC equivilent?

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - Why is lomotil a controlled substance?

I was taking subutex and was decreased down from that to lomotil. Now why is lomotil a controlled substance and why was I given it when my tolerance ...

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Can taking Lomotil daily cause problems in urinating? I have Celiac so am taking Lomotil daily?

Having problems with my celiac so have to take up to 5 Lomotil daily. Now having severe problems not being able to completely emptying my bladder. ...

Is Voltaren Gel in the process of switching from prescription medication to "over the counter"?

I found out that in all countries besides the USA, Voltaren Gel is an OTC drug but here in the USA it requires a prescription. It is also very cheap ...