Is lomotil available without a prescription? OTC?

Yes, but if you buy it OTC then the strength is milder.

honeyvols 7 Oct 2012

Where do you get it?

I have an Ileostomy and have used Lomotil for 47 years my Dispenser is unable to obtain these. Help?

Lomotil/ Co Phenotrope is used by me to slow down the output of the Ileostomy particularly during the night having had a total colectomy and the ...

Is there a difference between sudafed OTC and perscription?

I have a prescription for 60mg of sudafed. Is OTC the same as the prescription?

Can taking Lomotil daily cause problems in urinating? I have Celiac so am taking Lomotil daily?

Having problems with my celiac so have to take up to 5 Lomotil daily. Now having severe problems not being able to completely emptying my bladder. ...

Is Voltaren Gel in the process of switching from prescription medication to "over the counter"?

I found out that in all countries besides the USA, Voltaren Gel is an OTC drug but here in the USA it requires a prescription. It is also very cheap ...