Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

How can the use of thyroid meds be replaced?

Could one stop taken prescribed meds for thyroid condition and use the Iodine supplement instead, after long term use of the meds and regain a ...

Livalo is the only statin I have been able to tolerate. Lately thou I have noticed I crave sweet?

... foods, candy,and such. This is unusual for me. Is this a side effect of Livalo?

Armour Thyroid - I recently switch from 25 mg of levo to 15 mg of Armour 2 weeks ago. I am?

... experiencing throat tightness , grogginess, belly aches. Has anyone else experienced this? I am nervous to keep taking it. It is saturday and I ...

Is Garcinia Cambognia safe for people with diverticulosis?

I have diverticulosis and take a daily fiber capsule to ward off attacks. I also take a thyroid replacement (Levoxyl generic) following RAI for ...

Is there a problem just stopping to take livalo?

I am taking livalo 2mg. I have taken it for 2 weeks. Can I just stop it? I am experiencing some of the side effects that are mentioned.