Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

I have been reading a lot about maca, and want to start on. I am 60 years old and had my thyroid?

... removed 10+ years ago. Since then, taking synthroid to replace the function of the missing thyroid. Since I have no thyroid I dont consider that ...

Livalo - Does the hair loss have something to do with thyroid function?

I see two coments stating extreme hair loos and the information says do not take if you have hypo-thyroidism.

Livalo is the only statin I have been able to tolerate. Lately thou I have noticed I crave sweet?

... foods, candy,and such. This is unusual for me. Is this a side effect of Livalo?

Is there a problem just stopping to take livalo?

I am taking livalo 2mg. I have taken it for 2 weeks. Can I just stop it? I am experiencing some of the side effects that are mentioned.