Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

How can the use of thyroid meds be replaced?

Could one stop taken prescribed meds for thyroid condition and use the Iodine supplement instead, after long term use of the meds and regain a ...

Anyone ever have pain in the ankle and or heel after taking Livalo?

I have had sudden onset of ankle and heel pain after starting Livalo a few weeks ago. When I don't take the Livalo, the pain decreases; but when ...

Livalo is the only statin I have been able to tolerate. Lately thou I have noticed I crave sweet?

... foods, candy,and such. This is unusual for me. Is this a side effect of Livalo?

Armour Thyroid - my girlfriend began taking Armour about 3 years ago. Lately she has been?

... complaining that her throat bothers her when she swallows- about 6 months. She relates this condition to stress. Any thoughts?

Is Garcinia Cambognia safe for people with diverticulosis?

I have diverticulosis and take a daily fiber capsule to ward off attacks. I also take a thyroid replacement (Levoxyl generic) following RAI for ...