Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

Anyone ever have pain in the ankle and or heel after taking Livalo?

I have had sudden onset of ankle and heel pain after starting Livalo a few weeks ago. When I don't take the Livalo, the pain decreases; but when ...

Armour Thyroid - my girlfriend began taking Armour about 3 years ago. Lately she has been?

... complaining that her throat bothers her when she swallows- about 6 months. She relates this condition to stress. Any thoughts?

Armour Thyroid - I recently switch from 25 mg of levo to 15 mg of Armour 2 weeks ago. I am?

... experiencing throat tightness , grogginess, belly aches. Has anyone else experienced this? I am nervous to keep taking it. It is saturday and I ...

Is Garcinia Cambognia safe for people with diverticulosis?

I have diverticulosis and take a daily fiber capsule to ward off attacks. I also take a thyroid replacement (Levoxyl generic) following RAI for ...