Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

Anyone ever have pain in the ankle and or heel after taking Livalo?

I have had sudden onset of ankle and heel pain after starting Livalo a few weeks ago. When I don't take the Livalo, the pain decreases; but when ...

I have been reading a lot about maca, and want to start on. I am 60 years old and had my thyroid?

... removed 10+ years ago. Since then, taking synthroid to replace the function of the missing thyroid. Since I have no thyroid I dont consider that ...

Livalo - Does the hair loss have something to do with thyroid function?

I see two coments stating extreme hair loos and the information says do not take if you have hypo-thyroidism.

Is Garcinia Cambognia safe for people with diverticulosis?

I have diverticulosis and take a daily fiber capsule to ward off attacks. I also take a thyroid replacement (Levoxyl generic) following RAI for ...

Thyroid Desiccated - Have people experienced allergic reactions to WP Thyroid?

I currently take Naturethroid, however I was wondering if WP Thyroid is considered better? Also I am concerned about dermatitis. Has there been a ...

0 answers 4 days ago