Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

How can the use of thyroid meds be replaced?

Could one stop taken prescribed meds for thyroid condition and use the Iodine supplement instead, after long term use of the meds and regain a ...

Anyone ever have pain in the ankle and or heel after taking Livalo?

I have had sudden onset of ankle and heel pain after starting Livalo a few weeks ago. When I don't take the Livalo, the pain decreases; but when ...

Livalo is the only statin I have been able to tolerate. Lately thou I have noticed I crave sweet?

... foods, candy,and such. This is unusual for me. Is this a side effect of Livalo?

Armour Thyroid - I recently switch from 25 mg of levo to 15 mg of Armour 2 weeks ago. I am?

... experiencing throat tightness , grogginess, belly aches. Has anyone else experienced this? I am nervous to keep taking it. It is saturday and I ...