Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

How can the use of thyroid meds be replaced?

Could one stop taken prescribed meds for thyroid condition and use the Iodine supplement instead, after long term use of the meds and regain a ...

Livalo - Does the hair loss have something to do with thyroid function?

I see two coments stating extreme hair loos and the information says do not take if you have hypo-thyroidism.

Livalo is the only statin I have been able to tolerate. Lately thou I have noticed I crave sweet?

... foods, candy,and such. This is unusual for me. Is this a side effect of Livalo?

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Armour Thyroid - I recently switch from 25 mg of levo to 15 mg of Armour 2 weeks ago. I am?

... experiencing throat tightness , grogginess, belly aches. Has anyone else experienced this? I am nervous to keep taking it. It is saturday and I ...