Is livalo ok for people with thyroid condition?

What is your thryoid condition.

If it is hypothyroidism, and you are taking Synthroid or Eltroxin, Livalo is safe to use.

Cheers!

Anyone ever have pain in the ankle and or heel after taking Livalo?

I have had sudden onset of ankle and heel pain after starting Livalo a few weeks ago. When I don't take the Livalo, the pain decreases; but when ...

I have been reading a lot about maca, and want to start on. I am 60 years old and had my thyroid?

... removed 10+ years ago. Since then, taking synthroid to replace the function of the missing thyroid. Since I have no thyroid I dont consider that ...

Armour Thyroid - my girlfriend began taking Armour about 3 years ago. Lately she has been?

... complaining that her throat bothers her when she swallows- about 6 months. She relates this condition to stress. Any thoughts?

Armour Thyroid - Is 90 all at once before breakfast ok?

I'm levothyroxin but switching to Armour. Dr said take 90 at once before breakfast. Is that ok? Too much? Iv heard people breaking it up twice a ...

Has anyone with thyroid/Graves Disease had success with Contrave? I've just been Rx'ed it?

I had Radioactive Iodine (RAI) 10 months ago for hyperactive thyroid. I'm one of those "lucky" people who actually gained weight being ...