Is lidex cream an over-the-counter product?

No, Lidex cream is a prescription medicine.

Can I purchase lidex now, or is it no longer continued?

doctore prescribed me a generic to lidex that does not work. Have swelling, redness, itichy skin. Mother had this issue and she said that lidex was ...

Lidex - If I apply lidex ointment to my tongue will it make it worse if it is candida albicanus?

I was prescribed lidex for a lycoplanus condition in my mouth however a culture of my tongue said it was candida albicanus.Is it true that lidex ...

Does Lidex work as well as Vanos Cream? I have used Vanos Cream for several years?

I have used Vanos for several years for Exzema, now my insurance does not cover it. Retail cost is between $550 (Canada) and $800 (Walmart) for a ...

I have a client with psoriasis. Lidex cream bid and desoxemethasone cream bid to the affected red?

blotchy areas. Am I to put both creams on the affected areas?