Is levothyroxine not good at night time?

Anonymous

The reason why you should not take it at night is because it may cause insomnia, so take it as directed by your doctor, usually in the mornings.-

Take care

What sre the signs that Im taking too much levothyroxine?

I take levothyroxine 75 mcg and Im not feeling good al all. I stay sick at my stomach I feel like Im anxous all the time my blood pressure yoyos up ...

I took an extra dose of Levothyroxine when I was supposed to take Clonazepam. What should I do?

I take Levothyroxine in the morning and Clonazepam at night, but tonight @ approx. 9:55pm CT when I went to take what I thought was Clonezepam I took ...

Levothyroxine, it no longer works?

have taken 100mg for 2 years now. mY thyroid went down at the same time as my stroke. Fully recovered now from stroke, but levothyroxine having the ...

I take my levothyroxine at bedtime along with simvastatin and a baby aspirin every other night?

By taking the medicine at night, I am sure it is on an empty stomach and I will have taken Calcium supplement with dinner and won't be taking ...