Is levothyroxine not good at night time?

Anonymous

The reason why you should not take it at night is because it may cause insomnia, so take it as directed by your doctor, usually in the mornings.-

Take care

What sre the signs that Im taking too much levothyroxine?

I take levothyroxine 75 mcg and Im not feeling good al all. I stay sick at my stomach I feel like Im anxous all the time my blood pressure yoyos up ...

Is there anyone out there with any good things to say about Levothyroxine?

I need some positive comments.

What is the dosage of isotretinoin?

What is the dosage of Isotretinoin? Can take one time? or divided dose? For example 20 mg per day (10 in the morning 10 in the night). Or 20 mg the ...

Levothyroxine, it no longer works?

have taken 100mg for 2 years now. mY thyroid went down at the same time as my stroke. Fully recovered now from stroke, but levothyroxine having the ...

Levothyroxine - Will this make my urination more frequent during the day and night?

Was on 150 then went to 100. Then we went back up 125. At that time my urination became way more frequent and I can't leave the house because I ...