Is levothyroxine not good at night time?

Anonymous

The reason why you should not take it at night is because it may cause insomnia, so take it as directed by your doctor, usually in the mornings.-

Take care

Taking Levothyroxine and Phentermine at the same time?

My doctor has prescribed both of these prescriptions to me; however, both say to take in the morning 1 hr. before breakfast. I got the script after ...

Has anyone switched their levothyroxine from morning to night?

Per my new endocrinologist, I am now taking my pill at bedtime instead of morning. This was suggested so I can start takiny my calcium first thing in ...

I took an extra dose of Levothyroxine when I was supposed to take Clonazepam. What should I do?

I take Levothyroxine in the morning and Clonazepam at night, but tonight @ approx. 9:55pm CT when I went to take what I thought was Clonezepam I took ...

Is there anyone out there with any good things to say about Levothyroxine?

I need some positive comments.

Levothyroxine, it no longer works?

have taken 100mg for 2 years now. mY thyroid went down at the same time as my stroke. Fully recovered now from stroke, but levothyroxine having the ...