Is levothyroxine not good at night time?

Anonymous

The reason why you should not take it at night is because it may cause insomnia, so take it as directed by your doctor, usually in the mornings.-

Take care

Taking Levothyroxine and Phentermine at the same time?

My doctor has prescribed both of these prescriptions to me; however, both say to take in the morning 1 hr. before breakfast. I got the script after ...

Is it possible that I may be on too much thyroid medication?

Cytomel - I was taking 132mcg of levothyroxine and felt that even though blood tests were normal, I still was not good. I was then given 112mcg of ...

Has anyone switched their levothyroxine from morning to night?

Per my new endocrinologist, I am now taking my pill at bedtime instead of morning. This was suggested so I can start takiny my calcium first thing in ...

What is the dosage of isotretinoin?

What is the dosage of Isotretinoin? Can take one time? or divided dose? For example 20 mg per day (10 in the morning 10 in the night). Or 20 mg the ...

Levothyroxine, it no longer works?

have taken 100mg for 2 years now. mY thyroid went down at the same time as my stroke. Fully recovered now from stroke, but levothyroxine having the ...