Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

If I am allergic to aspirin, will I also have problems with Acular LS?

Just before and after cataract my gave me drops to take 4 times a day. I am doing so, but they seem to cause headaches, swelling of my gums and neck ...

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

My son has a lazy eye and has been given Atropline Opt, is it safe to use in his good eye?

My 7 year old has a lazy eye. The eye patch does not work well with him, he was given Atropline Ophthalmic eye drop to blurr the good eye. I ...

I have very severe eye allergys, and pataday doesn't help?

I have very severe eye allergies that fill my eyes with mucus and cause my eyes to itch and swell. This is very uncomfortable, and I have used ...

Conjunctivitis -- Bacterial - would rocephin help conjunctivitis?

my sister has red, goopy eyes and has been using polytrim eye drops but it seems to be coming back.. Would a gram of Rocephin help?