Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

My son has a lazy eye and has been given Atropline Opt, is it safe to use in his good eye?

My 7 year old has a lazy eye. The eye patch does not work well with him, he was given Atropline Ophthalmic eye drop to blurr the good eye. I ...

I have very severe eye allergys, and pataday doesn't help?

I have very severe eye allergies that fill my eyes with mucus and cause my eyes to itch and swell. This is very uncomfortable, and I have used ...

Can you buy an anti-microbial (eye) opthalmic solution over the counter?

I am sure I have a fungus in my eye due to the fact that I had mold in my house. Now I have a floater in my left eye. Can I buy an anti-microbial ...

What drug must be used for conjunctivitis?

i need a drug that causes less side effects and cure the eye infection ASAP.