Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

My son has a lazy eye and has been given Atropline Opt, is it safe to use in his good eye?

My 7 year old has a lazy eye. The eye patch does not work well with him, he was given Atropline Ophthalmic eye drop to blurr the good eye. I ...

I have very severe eye allergys, and pataday doesn't help?

I have very severe eye allergies that fill my eyes with mucus and cause my eyes to itch and swell. This is very uncomfortable, and I have used ...

Has anyone had long-term dry eye problems due to Accutane?

It's been 16 years since I stopped the medication after having taken it only for 6 months, yet I still suffer from dry eye, and my left eye in ...

What drug must be used for conjunctivitis?

i need a drug that causes less side effects and cure the eye infection ASAP.