Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

My son has a lazy eye and has been given Atropline Opt, is it safe to use in his good eye?

My 7 year old has a lazy eye. The eye patch does not work well with him, he was given Atropline Ophthalmic eye drop to blurr the good eye. I ...

Conjunctivitis -- Bacterial - would rocephin help conjunctivitis?

my sister has red, goopy eyes and has been using polytrim eye drops but it seems to be coming back.. Would a gram of Rocephin help?

Patanol - Allergic Conjunctivitis with mucus?

i have allergic conjunctivitis and using Pataday eye drops. They help somewhat but do not help the white string mucus I get which sometimes causing ...