Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

If I am allergic to aspirin, will I also have problems with Acular LS?

Just before and after cataract my gave me drops to take 4 times a day. I am doing so, but they seem to cause headaches, swelling of my gums and neck ...

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

Has anyone had long-term dry eye problems due to Accutane?

It's been 16 years since I stopped the medication after having taken it only for 6 months, yet I still suffer from dry eye, and my left eye in ...

Can you buy an anti-microbial (eye) opthalmic solution over the counter?

I am sure I have a fungus in my eye due to the fact that I had mold in my house. Now I have a floater in my left eye. Can I buy an anti-microbial ...

Conjunctivitis -- Bacterial - would rocephin help conjunctivitis?

my sister has red, goopy eyes and has been using polytrim eye drops but it seems to be coming back.. Would a gram of Rocephin help?