Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

My son has a lazy eye and has been given Atropline Opt, is it safe to use in his good eye?

My 7 year old has a lazy eye. The eye patch does not work well with him, he was given Atropline Ophthalmic eye drop to blurr the good eye. I ...

Has anyone had long-term dry eye problems due to Accutane?

It's been 16 years since I stopped the medication after having taken it only for 6 months, yet I still suffer from dry eye, and my left eye in ...

Can you buy an anti-microbial (eye) opthalmic solution over the counter?

I am sure I have a fungus in my eye due to the fact that I had mold in my house. Now I have a floater in my left eye. Can I buy an anti-microbial ...