Is ketorolac eye drop (e.g. Acular) an Over the counter drug?

No, Acular is a prescription medicine.

If I am allergic to aspirin, will I also have problems with Acular LS?

Just before and after cataract my gave me drops to take 4 times a day. I am doing so, but they seem to cause headaches, swelling of my gums and neck ...

My son has a lazy eye and has been given Atropline Opt, is it safe to use in his good eye?

My 7 year old has a lazy eye. The eye patch does not work well with him, he was given Atropline Ophthalmic eye drop to blurr the good eye. I ...

I have very severe eye allergys, and pataday doesn't help?

I have very severe eye allergies that fill my eyes with mucus and cause my eyes to itch and swell. This is very uncomfortable, and I have used ...

Has anyone had long-term dry eye problems due to Accutane?

It's been 16 years since I stopped the medication after having taken it only for 6 months, yet I still suffer from dry eye, and my left eye in ...

Has anyone had eye problems associated with the Tamoxifen? I have been experiencing eye ulcers,?

... conjunctivitis and sun sensitivity on a regular basis