is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

Please suggest a medical shampoo for dandruff and itchy scalp?

i too have oiliness (more sbum secretions),in addition my scalp is irritable to sunlight and tiching aggravates when exposed to sunlight,and hairfall ...

Treatment for pimples?

i was suffering from pimples which is caused due to dandruff suggest some drugs for it..

Seborrheic Dermatitis - HELP. I'm a 20 year old female and I've always had skin issues. Dry skin,?

... acne, dandruff; you name it, I've had it. Just recently, I noticed my dandruff had gotten a lot worse. It was itchy and when I would ...

Interaction between oral Amiodarone and Nizoral / ketoconazole?

I have been using Nizoral for years to control flaking/dandruff and have recently found it may have interactions with my Amiodarone and would ...