is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

I had been using dandruff shampoo with 1% selenium sulphide..Would this effect a perm?

this affect a perm? My hair usually takes a perm very good., but this time I am not happy with the results... Could the selenium sulphide be the ...

Please suggest a medical shampoo for dandruff and itchy scalp?

i too have oiliness (more sbum secretions),in addition my scalp is irritable to sunlight and tiching aggravates when exposed to sunlight,and hairfall ...

I am using Nizoral shampoo from the past two weeks but itching is there and dandruff is not gone?

I am applying shampoo twice a week. My scalp is getting itchy. While I move my fingers in my hairs the dandruff is coming from my hairs. Earlier I ...