is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

Eye lid/ dandruff... white flakes appear on the top lid. At eyelash growth point?

9 yr old girl. Wakes up every morning with a lot of flakes on her eye lids. She also seems to never be able to get rid of hair dandruff. Connection ...

I had been using dandruff shampoo with 1% selenium sulphide..Would this effect a perm?

this affect a perm? My hair usually takes a perm very good., but this time I am not happy with the results... Could the selenium sulphide be the ...

My girl friend is suffering dandruff, if she retourche her her just a while it will start itchin her

... again, what do we do to treat it. Help please

I hv scalp infections for 7 days and dandruff too. n also enlarged painless swelling in lateral side

... of neck . pls help what treatment should i take?