is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

My girl friend is suffering dandruff, if she retourche her her just a while it will start itchin her

... again, what do we do to treat it. Help please

I hv scalp infections for 7 days and dandruff too. n also enlarged painless swelling in lateral side

... of neck . pls help what treatment should i take?

Seborrheic Dermatitis - HELP. I'm a 20 year old female and I've always had skin issues. Dry skin,?

... acne, dandruff; you name it, I've had it. Just recently, I noticed my dandruff had gotten a lot worse. It was itchy and when I would ...

I've had dandruff as long as I can remember and have tried all the common dandruff shampoos. Help?!?

I have had dandruff for years and have tried head and shoulders, clear, etc. Nothing is helping. it seems it may be getting worse. And my hair sheds ...

Interaction between oral Amiodarone and Nizoral / ketoconazole?

I have been using Nizoral for years to control flaking/dandruff and have recently found it may have interactions with my Amiodarone and would ...