is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

Dandruff and fungal infection - hair is falling out, will it grow back any advice please?

I have a problem with my head, my hair is loosing day after day and I am feeling more inch and dandruff i went to physician he prescriped me drugs of ...

Treatment for pimples?

i was suffering from pimples which is caused due to dandruff suggest some drugs for it..

My girl friend is suffering dandruff, if she retourche her her just a while it will start itchin her

... again, what do we do to treat it. Help please

I am using Nizoral shampoo from the past two weeks but itching is there and dandruff is not gone?

I am applying shampoo twice a week. My scalp is getting itchy. While I move my fingers in my hairs the dandruff is coming from my hairs. Earlier I ...