is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

I had been using dandruff shampoo with 1% selenium sulphide..Would this effect a perm?

this affect a perm? My hair usually takes a perm very good., but this time I am not happy with the results... Could the selenium sulphide be the ...

Dandruff and fungal infection - hair is falling out, will it grow back any advice please?

I have a problem with my head, my hair is loosing day after day and I am feeling more inch and dandruff i went to physician he prescriped me drugs of ...

Treatment for pimples?

i was suffering from pimples which is caused due to dandruff suggest some drugs for it..

Seborrheic Dermatitis - HELP. I'm a 20 year old female and I've always had skin issues. Dry skin,?

... acne, dandruff; you name it, I've had it. Just recently, I noticed my dandruff had gotten a lot worse. It was itchy and when I would ...