is ketokonazole good for dandruff treatment?

Yes, Ketoconazole is great as dandruff treatment.

Ketoconazole topical is available as a cream, gel, and as a shampoo. The shampoo is used for the treatment of dandruff.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/ketoconazole-topical.html

Dandruff and fungal infection - hair is falling out, will it grow back any advice please?

I have a problem with my head, my hair is loosing day after day and I am feeling more inch and dandruff i went to physician he prescriped me drugs of ...

Treatment for pimples?

i was suffering from pimples which is caused due to dandruff suggest some drugs for it..

My girl friend is suffering dandruff, if she retourche her her just a while it will start itchin her

... again, what do we do to treat it. Help please

I've had dandruff as long as I can remember and have tried all the common dandruff shampoos. Help?!?

I have had dandruff for years and have tried head and shoulders, clear, etc. Nothing is helping. it seems it may be getting worse. And my hair sheds ...