Is jojoba oil best compared with other medications or oils for hair loss?

Alopecia areata is a condition that causes round patches of hair loss.
The cause of alopecia areata is unknown.
No fully effective treatments are available.
Typical therapy includes:
Steroid injection under the skin surface
Topical corticosteroids
Ultraviolet light therapy
Irritating drugs may be applied to hairless areas to cause the hair to regrow
Jojoba oil is known to be a scalp cleanser that can help alleviate encrusted buildup (called sebum) on the scalp when applied topically. This sebum may block hair follicles from growing and impede normal hair growth.
Though keeping the scalp clean is extremely important unless a hair loss sufferer is losing hair for non-genetic related reasons such as scalp dermatitis, bad dandruff, or excessive sebum build up, this ingredient will do nothing to fight against Alopecia.

Read more: