Is it true that you can insert vicoden rectally if you are sick to stomache?

Vicodin is not intended to be taken that way. Hydrocodone can be absorbed rectally but sometimes it can absorb in too high a concentration and could potentially be dangerous. If you get nausea from taking Vicodin, you will still get nausea as a side effect whether you take it by mouth or rectally although it does help some folks to take the medication with food if it upsets your stomach. It is not recommended that you take Vicodin rectally. If it causes you nausea, you should talk to your prescribing Dr about it. They might want to give you either a different medication or something to help to counteract the nausea.