Is it safe to take vitamins with all meds?

It depends on what vitamins you are taking with which medicines. Please give more details if possible. I'll try to be more specific.

kellyandtodd 12 Apr 2010

the vitamin i take is just a womens everyday one and i take prozac and suboxone.
thanks mavell

hi kellyandtodd,im not a doctor but i play one on tv. jus kiddin. as long as its a multi vitamin i think you should be ok. but when it comes to them single compound like zinc,potassium,iron and c you know how some people get all vitamin crazy,you hear" i just took 10,000 units of b complex and 6,000 units d . that'swhat i mean by crazy,we all know someone like that. and they die half way through a head cold... just messin some more... pete

kellyandtodd 12 Apr 2010

thanks pete and that was funny! i just take a womens vitamin.

subzero58 13 Apr 2010

hi kel n tod, i really belive that laughter is great medication,i feel so much better after a good laugh. when i can laugh with others or at myself... pete

kellyandtodd 14 Apr 2010

Yea i know i dont laugh enough so anytime you have a joke send it my way.k pete

subzero58 15 Apr 2010

hi kelntod,nice to hear u got a sense of humor.if i hear of funny ill send it your way. don't wann to get todd upset. at first i though maybe this girl kel has an alter ego and she calls it todd. or maybe she a transvest? ill just stay away from herhim whatever,just hang in there... pete.