Is it safe to take t.c. tetracycline powder packets for fish?

Do you mean you want to give it to fish? I don't think that's a good idea.

Uhden 18 Feb 2012

Yes, it's packages for veterinary use as well as humann use. Specifically it's packaged for avian, fish, equine, bovine & human usages.

If someone is thinking of taking any medicine meant for vetrinary purpposes, even somethign relatively harmless like an antibiotic, it should only be in the most dire of emergencies.

pbethe 15 Jun 2013

The person in question needs an antibiotic and the person does not have insurance and can't wait for a long drawn out process of getting into some sort of free clinic.
My question is: is T.C. Tetracycline safe for a human to take as an antibiotic. Now I realize a human shouldn't take something meant for fish so let's move past that point.

Is it safe to take

has one used tc TETRACYCLINE on cichlids and the Texans fish ? and is supposed to turn your tank red and how long will the color last with carbonation filtration