Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

Yes, many people take both subs and an anti depressant. It is safe.

Is it safe to resume suboxone after taking a break while taking lortab?

I was on suboxone for 6 months and stopped 8 days ago in order to take lortab for a back inujry. The lortab never worked (due to the suboxone I ...

I beat vicodine w/ suboxone.Now two weeks later I cant controll my nervouseness system or insmnia?

Doc prescribeb ambien and paxil, with both, doesn't seem like ive gotten any results or relief after aweek and half.11 days. i have a good job ...

I was wondering if switching from paxil to cymbalta you continue to taper off paxil?

Hi i am new to all of this but i was wondering if anyone has has switched from paxil to cymbalta. I have an oppiate addiction that i have overcome ...

How safe is it really?

I just recently found out I'm pregnant about 6 weeks. And I've been on suboxone for over 6 months. After reading a couple different ...

I just started taking Belviq. I also take Paxil. Both were perscribed by my doctor, Is this safe?

If not safe how long does it take to get Paxil out of my system?