Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

Anonymous

Yes, many people take both subs and an anti depressant. It is safe.

Is it safe to just stop taking Paxil CR and switch directly to Cymbalta?

I complained to my primary care physician that, while the Paxil CR (37.5 mg daily) was controlling my hyper-self-critical thoughts and general ...

I was wondering if switching from paxil to cymbalta you continue to taper off paxil?

Hi i am new to all of this but i was wondering if anyone has has switched from paxil to cymbalta. I have an oppiate addiction that i have overcome ...

How safe is it really?

I just recently found out I'm pregnant about 6 weeks. And I've been on suboxone for over 6 months. After reading a couple different ...

Is it safe to take 10mg of Adderall 2xday with 10mg Paxil 1xday? What I'm reading says no?

I'm a 59 yr. old woman who has been prescribed Adderall for adult ADD, what a wonderful change in my life! I have now been put on Paxil for ...

What is the differance between Paxil CR and Paxil?

I am taking Paxil daily, sometimes it's a little pink pill and sometimes a little blue pill, same dosage though, depending on the supplier. I ...