Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

Anonymous

Yes, many people take both subs and an anti depressant. It is safe.

Is it safe to resume suboxone after taking a break while taking lortab?

I was on suboxone for 6 months and stopped 8 days ago in order to take lortab for a back inujry. The lortab never worked (due to the suboxone I ...

How safe is it really?

I just recently found out I'm pregnant about 6 weeks. And I've been on suboxone for over 6 months. After reading a couple different ...

Is it safe to take 10mg of Adderall 2xday with 10mg Paxil 1xday? What I'm reading says no?

I'm a 59 yr. old woman who has been prescribed Adderall for adult ADD, what a wonderful change in my life! I have now been put on Paxil for ...

What is the differance between Paxil CR and Paxil?

I am taking Paxil daily, sometimes it's a little pink pill and sometimes a little blue pill, same dosage though, depending on the supplier. I ...

I just started taking Belviq. I also take Paxil. Both were perscribed by my doctor, Is this safe?

If not safe how long does it take to get Paxil out of my system?