Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

Anonymous

Yes, many people take both subs and an anti depressant. It is safe.

Is it safe to just stop taking Paxil CR and switch directly to Cymbalta?

I complained to my primary care physician that, while the Paxil CR (37.5 mg daily) was controlling my hyper-self-critical thoughts and general ...

I beat vicodine w/ suboxone.Now two weeks later I cant controll my nervouseness system or insmnia?

Doc prescribeb ambien and paxil, with both, doesn't seem like ive gotten any results or relief after aweek and half.11 days. i have a good job ...

How safe is it really?

I just recently found out I'm pregnant about 6 weeks. And I've been on suboxone for over 6 months. After reading a couple different ...

Is it safe to take 10mg of Adderall 2xday with 10mg Paxil 1xday? What I'm reading says no?

I'm a 59 yr. old woman who has been prescribed Adderall for adult ADD, what a wonderful change in my life! I have now been put on Paxil for ...