Is it safe to take suboxone with paxil?

Anonymous

Yes, many people take both subs and an anti depressant. It is safe.

Is it safe to just stop taking Paxil CR and switch directly to Cymbalta?

I complained to my primary care physician that, while the Paxil CR (37.5 mg daily) was controlling my hyper-self-critical thoughts and general ...

Is it safe to resume suboxone after taking a break while taking lortab?

I was on suboxone for 6 months and stopped 8 days ago in order to take lortab for a back inujry. The lortab never worked (due to the suboxone I ...

I beat vicodine w/ suboxone.Now two weeks later I cant controll my nervouseness system or insmnia?

Doc prescribeb ambien and paxil, with both, doesn't seem like ive gotten any results or relief after aweek and half.11 days. i have a good job ...

How safe is it really?

I just recently found out I'm pregnant about 6 weeks. And I've been on suboxone for over 6 months. After reading a couple different ...

What is the differance between Paxil CR and Paxil?

I am taking Paxil daily, sometimes it's a little pink pill and sometimes a little blue pill, same dosage though, depending on the supplier. I ...