is it safe to take sinus tylenol while on suboxone?

Of course it's safe to take Sinus Tylenol becaue it's is completely non-narcotic. If it's narcotic, I'd stay away from it while on Suboxone.

If I were in wd's and took more suboxone wouldn't I feel better? I am down to two crumbs a day, and?

... was doing fine until I got a sinus infection and possibly the flu. Anyway here I am 36 days later still feeling really bad! I thought I was in ...

I ve been prescribed be-tab prednisone 5mg, is it safe for me. I suffer from allergies & sinus?

I must take 6 tablets daily for 5 days,is it safe for me. i have sinus and struggling a bit with seasonal allergies for hayfever

Can the Sudafed and Tylenol Severe Sinus,cause you to prove positive for amphetamines on drug test?

It's the meds you have to sign for at the pharmacy and can only purchase a certain amount in an alotted amount of time.They also contain ...

How much acetaminophen can be taken safely in 24 hr. Period?

I don't know if I have a migraine or a sinus headache. I took 2 excedrine migraine this morning, but still have the pain at my left eye and ...