is it safe to take sinus tylenol while on suboxone?

Of course it's safe to take Sinus Tylenol becaue it's is completely non-narcotic. If it's narcotic, I'd stay away from it while on Suboxone.

I have recently started coumadin; I have asked the doctor and pharmacist this question and got a?

... conflicting answer. I do have sinus headaches and always taken otc meds which work, but the coumadin info says no Tylenol Sinsus Med etc., but ...

Can zarelto be combined w/ ibuprofrn for a headache, just this one time?

am taking 10mg zarelto for a minor bunion sugery19 days ago, have a sinus headache that Tylenol isn't helping... usually need to take Ibuprofen.

Anyone know what walgreens brand pill is that comes in a foil pack of 15 plain white capsules?

it came in a box but i dont have it, there are no markings on the capsule, it is like old tylenol, two pieces that push together. the number ...