is it safe to take sinus tylenol while on suboxone?

Of course it's safe to take Sinus Tylenol becaue it's is completely non-narcotic. If it's narcotic, I'd stay away from it while on Suboxone.

I have recently started coumadin; I have asked the doctor and pharmacist this question and got a?

... conflicting answer. I do have sinus headaches and always taken otc meds which work, but the coumadin info says no Tylenol Sinsus Med etc., but ...

I ve been prescribed be-tab prednisone 5mg, is it safe for me. I suffer from allergies & sinus?

I must take 6 tablets daily for 5 days,is it safe for me. i have sinus and struggling a bit with seasonal allergies for hayfever

Can zarelto be combined w/ ibuprofrn for a headache, just this one time?

am taking 10mg zarelto for a minor bunion sugery19 days ago, have a sinus headache that Tylenol isn't helping... usually need to take Ibuprofen.

How much acetaminophen can be taken safely in 24 hr. Period?

I don't know if I have a migraine or a sinus headache. I took 2 excedrine migraine this morning, but still have the pain at my left eye and ...