is it safe to take sinus tylenol while on suboxone?

Of course it's safe to take Sinus Tylenol becaue it's is completely non-narcotic. If it's narcotic, I'd stay away from it while on Suboxone.

Is it safe to take Hydromet syrup 3 hours after taking Tylenol PM?

I haven't slept so I took Tylenol pm. I took it at 10 30 om. I have a sinus thing going on don't know if it is a cold or sinus infection. ...

If I were in wd's and took more suboxone wouldn't I feel better? I am down to two crumbs a day, and?

... was doing fine until I got a sinus infection and possibly the flu. Anyway here I am 36 days later still feeling really bad! I thought I was in ...

Can the Sudafed and Tylenol Severe Sinus,cause you to prove positive for amphetamines on drug test?

It's the meds you have to sign for at the pharmacy and can only purchase a certain amount in an alotted amount of time.They also contain ...