is it safe to take sinus tylenol while on suboxone?

Of course it's safe to take Sinus Tylenol becaue it's is completely non-narcotic. If it's narcotic, I'd stay away from it while on Suboxone.

If I were in wd's and took more suboxone wouldn't I feel better? I am down to two crumbs a day, and?

... was doing fine until I got a sinus infection and possibly the flu. Anyway here I am 36 days later still feeling really bad! I thought I was in ...

What sinus medication can I take to avoid Tylenol and phenylephrine?

I have just been diagnosed with fatty liver and am told to steer away from Tylenol products but I have allergies and normally take sinus medication ...

I ve been prescribed be-tab prednisone 5mg, is it safe for me. I suffer from allergies & sinus?

I must take 6 tablets daily for 5 days,is it safe for me. i have sinus and struggling a bit with seasonal allergies for hayfever

Can the Sudafed and Tylenol Severe Sinus,cause you to prove positive for amphetamines on drug test?

It's the meds you have to sign for at the pharmacy and can only purchase a certain amount in an alotted amount of time.They also contain ...